Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade-Williams: Terms Reached For WBO Middleweight Title Fight, Avoid Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liam Williams is going to win this fight. Andrade is not too happy about this. Williams destroyed Alantez Fox.

Comment

Rivalry??????? When did this happen

Comment

Originally posted by gully7 View Post
        Why's Charlo ducking him?
        Same reason why ggg and Canelo are

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
          It's pretty telling that he still hasnt fought anyone of substance since fighting on DAZN. Is GGG and everyone on that platform ducking him too?
          Well said sir well said. Not one meaningful fight and ggg and Canelo are to this point dayzin fighters

Comment

Let's go Boo Boo!

Comment

After Andrade wins there will be more Canelo, Charla Sisters and Saunders ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by xEcto1x View Post
                If Andrade wants to get fights, he's going to need to look vulnerable and he needs to up his competition enough that some cracks in his game can be shown. When you're beating guys 120-108 constantly nobody is gonna come a knocking unless you bring the money. And he's not beating guys 120-108 because he's just that good. I honestly don't see anything special there, I think Saunders is a more skilled and dangerous southpaw.
                Anyone with good eyes should be able to see that Andrade is just an awkward southpaw fighter.....THATS IT!....nothing special about him at all....doesn't even look like he can punch properly(turning punches over).....I don't think Demetrius Andrade poses any problems for BJS..Canelo....Jacobs....GGG....or either Charlo brother....I think they all either knock out or make Andrade look very bad and sloppy in their respective fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
                  Anyone with good eyes should be able to see that Andrade is just an awkward southpaw fighter.....THATS IT!....nothing special about him at all....doesn't even look like he can punch properly(turning punches over).....I don't think Demetrius Andrade poses any problems for BJS..Canelo....Jacobs....GGG....or either Charlo brother....I think they all either knock out or make Andrade look very bad and sloppy in their respective fights.
                  Are you serious?? You obviously don’t have good eyes. He barely loses a round every single time he fights. Everyone avoids him at all times. He has beaten every top fighter clearly in the amateurs in most cases multiple times. And NOBODY stands and fights with him every single one of them are running away by the 4th or 5th round. (Usually after the first round). Watch his fights. He’s not the one running he’s the one chasing. Every fighter says they are going to attack him and as soon as they get in the ring they run away as soon as he touches them. So he must hit hard enough to cause them to run away. He’s usually in the middle of the ring standing there looking to fight.

If you think Andrade isn’t being avoided you are delusional. Canelo turned him down multiple times. Not only did he turn him down he recently paid off Saunders so Saunders wouldn’t fight Andrade so he would be able to fight Saunders instead of Taking the chance to have to possibly fight Andrade to unify.

GGG turned him down just a few weeks ago and Charlo publicly turned down 7 million dollars to get in the ring with him!! It sure as hell wasn’t because Andrade isn’t anything special. It’s because they know what you don’t know. You don’t turn down 7 million dollars to fight somebody that “is nothing special” to fight someone else for 1 million dollars !! Give me a break !!!

Comment

These boxers today, yikes.

Comment

Working...
                    X