Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Underestimated COVID-19; Having It Changed Mindset About Lot Of Things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
    So you'll adhere to mask mandates if and when they are brought into force? And I thought you was a badass...
    Once again, reading comprehension is not your strong suit. You've misunderstood or mischaracterized many things in our conversation.

You are either trolling, or your reading comprehension in English is poor. Work on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
      Once again, reading comprehension is not your strong suit. You've misunderstood or mischaracterized many things in our conversation.

You are either trolling, or your reading comprehension in English is poor. Work on that.
      No, man, what's actually happened is that you just had your ass handed you - with references - and you're looking for an out with a little ad hominem. You know it and I know it.

Oh yeah. And FWIW much as it pains me to agree with 1Bad he's substantially right about the reasons for the US involvement in WWII too, although there's also a slightly longer version which involves the longer term US strategic and geopolitical aims in East Asia.

You ain't doing too well today are you, man? You oughta stick with the things you actually know about. What are those exactly?
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-22-2021, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keepemup View Post
        Excess deaths have been increasing by a similar amount since 2008.

And the loose rules that are assigned to covid deaths are questionable. Many are even prohibited from getting autopsies because covid is the supposed cause of death.
        Maybe you missed my last post, that's probably why you didnt respond to it.

Can you show me a link about excess death increasing at a similar rate since 2008? Much appreciated.

Comment

No, man, what's actually happened is that you just had your ass handed you - with references - and you're looking for an out with a little ad hominem. You know it and I know it.

Oh yeah. And FWIW much as it pains me to agree with 1Bad he's substantially right about the reasons for the US involvement in WWII too, although there's also a slightly longer version which involves the longer term US strategic and geopolitical aims in East Asia.

You ain't doing too well today are you, man? You oughta stick with the things you actually know about. What are those exactly?
          Lol man you're funny when you're triggered. Reading comprehension - work on it, sincerely.

Comment

Lol man you're funny when you're triggered. Reading comprehension - work on it, sincerely.
            You need to up your game kid. And maybe arm yourself with some facts next time, huh?

Comment

You need to up your game kid. And maybe arm yourself with some facts next time, huh?
              If you don't understand what I was saying, you're just not a very smart guy. I think that's the real issue, apparently.

Some of the 'logic' you tried to make in your posts is evidence of that.

Commies like you are a stain on society and anyone who is still an adherent to a destined-to-fail ideology like communism, you're just an idiot and no one should really listen to your logical analysis on anything.

Comment

If you don't understand what I was saying, you're just not a very smart guy. I think that's the real issue, apparently.

Some of the 'logic' you tried to make in your posts is evidence of that.

Commies like you are a stain on society and anyone who is still an adherent to a destined-to-fail ideology like communism, you're just an idiot and no one should really listen to your logical analysis on anything.
                Hit me with some facts bad boy, prove me wrong...

Thing is you can't. You made innaccurate and incomplete claims about COVID, you apprently don't understand how vaccines work and you made it clear that you're an entitled child who puts their own inconvenience before a genuine risk to the health of others. And you also don't apparently understand the limits on your constitutional rights. There really isn't anything else to say.

Like I say... I get that you're catching some feels right now, but there's folk on NSB with relatives that are seriously ill, there's people round the world dying. A couple million at the last count. You probably need to grow up, man.

You suggesting my logic or reasoning is at fault without actually showing where or how speaks volumes, man. If it's wrong, prove it. Hash it out and let's see who has reason on their side huh? How about it rebel?
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-22-2021, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                  Maybe you missed my last post, that's probably why you didnt respond to it.

Can you show me a link about excess death increasing at a similar rate since 2008? Much appreciated.
                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa.../amp/111928450

Comment

If dude is young, he will look back at having COVID and smile.

Lamest pandemic EVER.

I don't know of a young athlete who didn't come back better than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunchbucket View Post
                      It seems it hits people differently. My 45 year old cousin had it, and she said she has never been sicker in her life. Sick for 4 weeks.

One of my 55 year old former managers caught Covid in Texas and died. My current manager is in Brazil which is also hard hit by Covid. He had a 35 year old friend die from it, and a 30 year old fit personal trainer friend spend a week in the ICU.

Younger people seem to have less issues, but you don't know how sick you'll get until you catch it.
                      I think it matters on two fronts, the viral load that a person gets when they get it and the shape of their immune system, seems when medical staff get it its severe because they get exposed to so much viral load where others can just get a mild dose that has little effect.

I dont want it in any form ..

Comment

Working...
                      X