Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Underestimated COVID-19; Having It Changed Mindset About Lot Of Things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Athletes and COVID

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...rts-world.html

''At the beginning of the pandemic, the whole NBA shut down because one Utah Jazz player tested positive. Now? COVID-19 is an annoyance, but a mild one.''

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
      Athletes and COVID

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...rts-world.html

''At the beginning of the pandemic, the whole NBA shut down because one Utah Jazz player tested positive. Now? COVID-19 is an annoyance, but a mild one.''
      Annoyance is a bit of a under statment over 400K dead in the US which will go past WW2 US casualties soon and 1000s dying daily from it world wide, its no joke for many people.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        Annoyance is a bit of a under statment over 400K dead in the US which will go past WW2 US casualties soon and 1000s dying daily from it world wide, its no joke for many people.
        And not one athlete.

Concussions is more of a threat to athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          And not one athlete.

Concussions is more of a threat to athletes.
          Probably hard to find 70 yr old Athletes lol

Comment

Probably hard to find 70 yr old Athletes lol
            Covid is a bully

Picking on the old and the sickly

Athletes will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
              Hit me with some facts bad boy, prove me wrong...

Thing is you can't. You made innaccurate and incomplete claims about COVID, you apprently don't understand how vaccines work and you made it clear that you're an entitled child who puts their own inconvenience before a genuine risk to the health of others. And you also don't apparently understand the limits on your constitutional rights. There really isn't anything else to say.

Like I say... I get that you're catching some feels right now, but there's folk on NSB with relatives that are seriously ill, there's people round the world dying. A couple million at the last count. You probably need to grow up, man.

You suggesting my logic or reasoning is at fault without actually showing where or how speaks volumes, man. If it's wrong, prove it. Hash it out and let's see who has reason on their side huh? How about it rebel?
              Catching feelings? Lol I just think you're an idiot, who can't really read. Or at least can't comprehend what they read.

I have no interest or time to educate you or explain myself further. My points are already there in black and white. No point going around in circles.

You have already shown an inability to understand basic points. Continuing a conversation with you is a waste of time anyway. Just reading some of your low-IQ points there again, is evidence of that.

I notice you never post an actual quote of anything I've said, along with your interpretation of what I've said. If you did, it would become immediately obvious that either 1) you are trying to twist things because you're losing a debate or 2) your reading comprehension is really poor. Perhaps a combo of the two.

I know you won't do that though, because it would expose you as the simpleton that you are.

---

By the way, I remember when you posted that picture of yourself on here for a bit. We are not the same dude. You look like a complete dork who hit every ugly branch on the way down the tree. Stop trying to act 'tough'. A simple look at that picture let me and anyone else know that you are not sh.it lol.

Comment

The vaccine will probably kill a higher percentage of people. That tells you all you need to know.

Comment

its a dangerous disease, some get hit hard and many don't and some spread it with no symptoms at all

if u don't take it seriously u could end up giving it to someone who gets hit very hard, hospitals are full of people like that, watch the interviews of these people, they caught it when they let their guard down and people in or too close & boom they can't breathe

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
                    Catching feelings? Lol I just think you're an idiot, who can't really read. Or at least can't comprehend what they read.

I have no interest or time to educate you or explain myself further. My points are already there in black and white. No point going around in circles.

You have already shown an inability to understand basic points. Continuing a conversation with you is a waste of time anyway. Just reading some of your low-IQ points there again, is evidence of that.

I notice you never post an actual quote of anything I've said, along with your interpretation of what I've said. If you did, it would become immediately obvious that either 1) you are trying to twist things because you're losing a debate or 2) your reading comprehension is really poor. Perhaps a combo of the two.

I know you won't do that though, because it would expose you as the simpleton that you are.

---

By the way, I remember when you posted that picture of yourself on here for a bit. We are not the same dude. You look like a complete dork who hit every ugly branch on the way down the tree. Stop trying to act 'tough'. A simple look at that picture let me and anyone else know that you are not sh.it lol.
                    I gave you a list a specific things you got wrong or used misleadingly, from the case fatality rates of COVID to the efficacy of vacination, to the limits your constitutional rights and all you come back with is more evasion huh? Thought so.

And yeah, feelings. You been one angry b#tch since the election, man. It's made you say increasingly stupid shit. That dude really did a number on some of you guys.

My pictures on my profile permanently btw if you want to look some more...

Bye now.
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-23-2021, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                      I gave you a list a specific things you got wrong or used misleadingly, from the case fatality rates of COVID to the efficacy of vacination, to the limits your constitutional rights and all you come back with is more evasion huh? Thought so.

And yeah, feelings. You been one angry b#tch since the election, man. It's made you say increasingly stupid shit. That dude really did a number on some of you guys.

My pictures on my profile permanently btw if you want to look some more...

Bye now.
                      Like I said, you can't actually QUOTE one thing I've said, that lines up with your skewed interpretations.

I'm not angry. My life is great. I'm not some bum ass ugly loser like you, so why would I be mad? lol. Again more slander from you without actually quoting anything I've said.

Anyone who would choose Biden over Trump is an idiot and likely very self-hating. I'll vote for the party/guy who doesn't think that little boys and little girls should become trannies and given hormones, for one. Stick to politics in whatever bum ass country you live in.

I like how your mask has come off with this exchange. You try and play the nice guy on here, but it is evident that you are a low-IQ piece of sh.it.

You commie globalist bastards, and all the useful idiots along with them, are a stain on any good society. You should be reminded of that at every opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                      X