Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Spence Looking For Money With Canelo, No Intention of Fighting Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peplz View Post
    Now you’re attacking Bradley because of Amir Khan?! Lol! What about Errol Spence and all of his merry band of excuses?!
    Well it's true. Bradley would know. He publicly ducked Amir Khan when Khan was the man to beat at 140. His reasoning for not fighting Khan, in his own words were: I am afraid to lose and miss out on the Pacquiao/Mayweather sweepstakes.

That's not an attack, that is recounting something that actually happened and was literally said.

So yeah, Bradley knows what Spence is doing because he did it too I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Lol. ESPN or Top Rank???
      Both, he's an ambitious man.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        This is professional sport/prizefighting. The biggest fight at 147 atm is one that involves Pacquiao because that's where the $$$$ are! Probably v Spence, with v Crawford close.

If free to choose any opponent at 147, I'm pretty sure both Spence and Crawford would choose Pacquiao for that very reason: $$$$$
        Pac vs Jr Spence is a very physically safe fight for Pac whereas, T Crawford vs Pac would be physically damaging with long term serious effects on Pac, just as if Jr Spence vs T Crawford.... there's reason behind Jr Spence ducking TC... Jr already knows what would happen..

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Well it's true. Bradley would know. He publicly ducked Amir Khan when Khan was the man to beat at 140. His reasoning for not fighting Khan, in his own words were: I am afraid to lose and miss out on the Pacquiao/Mayweather sweepstakes.

That's not an attack, that is recounting something that actually happened and was literally said.

So yeah, Bradley knows what Spence is doing because he did it too I suppose.
          And Errol Spence’s excuses?

Comment

And Errol Spence’s excuses?
            Well i'm not Errol Spence, you will have to ask him that. I'm talking about what has taken place. Anything said about Spence and Crawford at this point are just opinions. Bradley's situation with Khan is not an opinion, they are events and words that took place/were said.

Neither Spence or Crawford have said they would not fight eachother out of fear of losing. So I can't speak on them.

Comment

Tim acting like a Tom again.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                The part about Amir - Arum told Bradley that he would get him the Pac fight instead and a 5 mill payday and Bradley took the highest profile fight and the 5 mill.
                —————-

But that’s not the real reason. Arum cooked up the Bradley-PAC scores and we got a trilogy where he made a lot of dollars.
                Had Bradley fought Khan and lost, that would have been the end of it.

Arum is a crook just like all his cousins that run the financial sector, media, health care, insurance, entertainment etc.

Comment

Read that sentence out loud and just listen to how feeble it sounds. Errol Spence’s excuses come with caveats.
                  Why does Crawford care about getting more money instead of just accepting the fair 60-40 purse split to make the fight and chase greatness?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                    Pac vs Jr Spence is a very physically safe fight for Pac whereas, T Crawford vs Pac would be physically damaging with long term serious effects on Pac, just as if Jr Spence vs T Crawford.... there's reason behind Jr Spence ducking TC... Jr already knows what would happen..
                    Until it happens in the ring noone "knows" . . .

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Why does Crawford care about getting more money instead of just accepting the fair 60-40 purse split to make the fight and chase greatness?
                      Why do you care is a better question.

Comment

Working...
                      X