Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Spence Looking For Money With Canelo, No Intention of Fighting Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Options = Excuses

With every article I read about this the word “options” is sounding more and more like it really means excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Spence wants to fight the biggest draw in the sport instead of a guy who is losing his promoter money?

Who would have thought.
      Everybody wants to fight the biggest draw in the sport. But the world wants to see Spence vs Crawford and the winner become one of the biggest draws in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
        Both Spence and Crawford would be pure idiots to not try and fight Pac next. Spence and Pac's people are talking about 2021 fight but Crawford seems stuck on stupid. I like Crawford and wished his handlers would smarten him up.
        Keep up the good work. You’re trying really hard to push your false narrative. I’m sure SOMEBODY BELIEVES YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Crawford not chasing greatness or legacy...he cares more about the money than taking 60-40 to make the fight.
          Read that sentence out loud and just listen to how feeble it sounds. Errol Spence’s excuses come with caveats.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
            Spence is smart to fight Pac for biggest $$ at 147. Time for him to get big payday. Why not?
            I thought he was already a PPV star. He isn’t getting big paydays yet?

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              dude you have to be kidding. You can't see right through this garbage ? Bradley is helping Duckford beg. They are boys remember.
              Try try try. I’m sure somebody believes you... lol Spence fans are really floundering with these weak arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Bradley would know, as he ducked Amir Khan at 140 because in his words he was afraid to lose and not get the Pacquiao fight.
                Now you’re attacking Bradley because of Amir Khan?! Lol! What about Errol Spence and all of his merry band of excuses?!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                  If Spence would've said he doesn't want Canelo , folks woupd be saying "well Spence walks around at 180 , hes ducking"
                  Canelo is really even a part of the conversation. He came out said that reality is he has no interest in going back down to middleweight or fighting Errol Spence at his post fight press conference. They’re two weight classes apart. No one was ever asking Spence about Canelo. This is just a stone on Spence’s road of excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                    No he wouldn't because his skill set and physicality would not translate. He's very good in some things but isn't dynamic enough in anyway to successfully make that transition.
                    The guy with arguably the best jab in the sport, who is recognised by most experts and his colleagues to have the best fundamentals in the division, and who is as strong as an ox and on top of that is a master body puncher won't be able to fight at the higher weights?

Sorry mate but that don't make sense to me.
                    Last edited by Doubledagger; 12-29-2020, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Why Canelo Alvarez is, or isn't, boxing's pound-for-pound king

Baby: I know boxing has its politics, but if Crawford "crosses the street" and is willing to take on some opponents under the Premier Boxing Champions umbrella, it will really boost his stock. After the Errol Spence-Danny Garcia bout, Shawn Porter openly stumped to face Crawford.

Crawford has the potential to be boxing's pound-for-pound king. And while those outside forces in boxing do exist, Crawford also has to do everything in his power to make sure he's asking to fight all the top guys, not just the most profitable guys. Then he would get to the point Canelo is at, where he's able to pick his opposition and make more than anybody else to do it.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...und-pound-king

Comment

Working...
                      X