Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Spence Looking For Money With Canelo, No Intention of Fighting Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
    Thatís very true. Atleast come out say ok Iíll take 60/40, because if for instance, Errol then turns around and starts with the ď70/30Ē talk, itís gonna make bud look the CREDIBLE one. It would look terrible on Spence!
    Exactly. If Crawford comes out and accepts 60-40 and Spence still doesn't fight him then a lot of us would turn on Errol.

But Bud won't do it. He stupidly insists that he should get 50-50, even though his own promoter is embarassing him publicly by saying he's losing money on him.

Leave a comment:

• RoadMan94
    replied
    Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    Canelo wont go down to 160. Heíll make them go up to 164-165 at the very minimum but in reality, 168 is where heíll stay.
    And he has earned every right to do so. I also laugh when Spence actually tells reporters that heís good because ď I can go to 160 and fight caneloĒ
    Like he has a contract sat on the table or something.

Eddy Reynoso has made it clear that they wonít be giving away anything in weight for nobody. Canelo has so many options above Spence.

I personally never saw Spence v Canelo as realistic fight tbh. Always Felt that, eventually canelo would end up much higher than where he started weight class wise!!

Leave a comment:

• RoadMan94
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    The word is Crawford's side is only offering Porter $1 million for their potential WBO mandatory fight.

He obviously understands how the lesser draw has to be compensated less.

So he should just accept the 60-40 split, that way we can see the Spence fight. End of story.
    Thatís very true. Atleast come out say ok Iíll take 60/40, because if for instance, Errol then turns around and starts with the ď70/30Ē talk, itís gonna make bud look the CREDIBLE one. It would look terrible on Spence!

But this stalemate deadlock they both seem to be in, is extremely petty and I donít get why us (The Fans) should suffer? We are the ones who pay these guys in the big PPV Fights!!!

Leave a comment:

• RoadMan94
    replied
    Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
    Tim might have a cranium the size of a small food truck, but he's telling the God's honest truth right now. Spence truly does not want that fight, or it would get made. Think about how Amir "Cuckold quitter" Khan made one ridiculous demand after another for an entire decade to avoid Kell Brook. That's what Spence is doing to Bud. Obstacles and unreasonable demands is what ppl do when they don't want no action. Canelo would do the same thing to Spence that Spence and GGG did to Kell Brook. At least with Bud, all you might get is punished-knots across your skull, busted up and stopped. But you'll heal up in a few months and fight again. Canelo could ruin your health for a long time, make you drool and slur your words. Canelo ain't big and clumsy and slow. He's fast and very heavy handed. And agile and skilled. I know ur thinking about all the big guys u be handling in the gym, and ur thinking about how big u really are, and how u wouldn't have to cut weight, and how strong u would be, and ur thinking because Floyd beat him and u beat Floyd up in the gym, that must mean u can beat Canelo, etc, etc, but SON, don't do this to yourself. Let Bud beat u up, it's better for you
    Actually enjoyed reading this post, hit critical nails on the head. Also was very blunt but also made me laugh! Straight shooter you are my mans

Leave a comment:

• RoadMan94
    replied
    Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
    Tim Bradley trying to win employee of the month...
    Underrated!! This is still funny AF. Yet even TRUER.

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    Originally posted by killakali View Post
    No. These dummies think Canelo would be forced down to 160
    Canelo wont go down to 160. Heíll make them go up to 164-165 at the very minimum but in reality, 168 is where heíll stay.

Leave a comment:

• killakali
    replied
    Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    I agree but you could tar and feather me and stick me in the ring with Canelo for that kind of money. Think Spence feels the same.
    No. These dummies think Canelo would be forced down to 160

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Originally posted by peplz View Post
    It sounds more like you just want to promote Errol Spence and help him get paid with all of his many ďoptionsĒ. Terence Crawford is not the person that went to the media to even talk about money. That was all Errol Spence.
    The word is Crawford's side is only offering Porter $1 million for their potential WBO mandatory fight.

He obviously understands how the lesser draw has to be compensated less.

So he should just accept the 60-40 split, that way we can see the Spence fight. End of story.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Taylor
    replied
    Originally posted by A_State501 View Post
    He wanted to box Mikey and he boxed his ears off. He could have ko'ed him. You forgot Robert was ready to call it off.

Also Mikey fought at 140 before that two weight class jump lie is just that.

Also Floyd didn't run against Canelo he had his head going up, down, left, right and swing at air.

That's probably why he won't fight the brothas and fights Euro bums.
    spencer isnt a puncher

Leave a comment:

• Rick Taylor
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
    No sh@t Sherlock. Spence is 30ys old undefeated champ looking for max payday for his work. Spence vs Pac May 2021....Spence vs Crawford early 2022?? Spence vs Canelo late 2022. Smartest thing Spence can do.
    So why did he duck cotto?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X