Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Spence Looking For Money With Canelo, No Intention of Fighting Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
    People are so upset about Bradley saying his opinion which DISAGREES with their own internal narrative...they don't even consider it.

No fighter avoids a PPV showdown with a divisional rival to instead move up 3 weight classes for an ass whooping. Thats just ducking on Errald part

And its plain to see...
    You sound dumb. Really really dumb. 1. Spence is asking for the Canelo fight at 160. 2. No fighter is going to turn down a fight within two weight divisions that will double or triple their normal purse unless it puts them at serious risk of permanent damage (ridiculous weight drain or fighting a giant heavyweight).

Comment

Bradley moved up for Pacquiao, and never wanted to fight Mayweather! Never fought any other top WWs! Pot calling the kettle black!

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
        Spence is clearly draining down for welterweight. He'll be hella more effective at 154lbs and 160lbs.
        No he wouldn't because his skill set and physicality would not translate. He's very good in some things but isn't dynamic enough in anyway to successfully make that transition.
        Last edited by SweetPbfAli; 12-29-2020, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
          Spence is clearly draining down for welterweight. He'll be hella more effective at 154lbs and 160lbs.
          If Spence gets Pacquiao next I think that'll be him done at 147.

Comment

4 Me neither makes since here’s why

Being undefeated and champion you will continue to make more money with a few defenses, but Canelo could be a worst butt whipping than Crawford so it doesn’t add up. Crawford sharp but he’s not the type of fighter Roy Jones Jr was early on, just showing blazing speed, power and boxing IQ. Plus Crawford not big and has shown he can be dropped and hurt against guys with not even close to physical strength of Errol. Make the dam fight!

Comment

I thought Spence wanted it but it now seems he's looking for easier options , he will never live this down if it turns out to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
                Tim Bradley trying to win employee of the month...
                Lol. ESPN or Top Rank???

Comment

Spence will only get a Canelo fight at 168lbs. Don't they understand that Canelo will never make it down to middleweight again? As for a money split between Crawford and Spence, what's wrong with 50-50?

In the great era's of boxing in the past; the best wanted to fight the best, they didn't complain if it was 50-50 split, even if they thought they should get a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    I can understand where Bradley is coming from.

Spence could make an excuse "Oh I went for glory instead of fighting the best in my division".

Kinda reminds of when Mikey went for glory instead of fighting Loma.

But the fact is, ZERO people gave him credit for even doing that.

Spence doing the Mikey move i see
                    Same with Brook as well.People just condemned him as a fool for taking that fight with Golovkin.It does carry a built in excuse as well.

Comment

There is a chance to unify the WW belts and Spence wants to talk about a MW fight that he has no chance of winning. I respect Spence for taking a tough fight in his return with Garcia but it definitely sounds like he doesn't want to fight Crawford. These champions today are an embarassment

Comment

Working...
                      X