Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I'd Love To Retire Frampton - But Herring Beats Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
    You're delusional. The line for Stevenson vs. the Frampton-Herring winner will be at least 8:1. Frampton is an overrated natural jr. featherweight and Herring is an overachieving career journeyman looking for one last bag before he calls it a day. In fact, if the fight is ever made, I will give you 10:1 odds on a bet of at least $100. I'm not a Stevenson fan, but he's very skilled. You'd be surprised how many fans thought Gonzalez would give him a decent fight.
    Its delusional to think experienced proved guys got less than a 10% chance vs a guy who yes is talented but who's best win is over Joet fooking Gonzalez. Of course Shakur looks great over these caliber of guys.

I'll book at least $100 to win $1,000 on either Frampton or Herring over Shakur. We'll have to set up an escrow doe cuz I'm not e-betting on mfers words on a boxing forum.

Sh^t to be clear I favor Shakur over those guys, but not by that much. And value & math is the name of the game. Again I doubt Bob is gonna setup any big fight for Shakur any time soon so feel free to remind me when Shakur fights someone real whether it be these two or someone else.

Randomly what odds would you give me on Tank over Shakur? Not that that has any chance of happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      I just dont have any patience for s*** talkers. Most are just chiken s**** who are scared and trying to find an edge. This kid has beaten no one. He needs to get his butt in line and earn it. If he thinks he just going to walk through a Loma or a Berchelt he better start reassessing his career choice. These guys wont respect his lack of power like Loma did Teo.
      What do you expect him to say? That they would kick his ass? Or
      that he doesn't want to fight them? Your complaints are just ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Its delusional to think experienced proved guys got less than a 10% chance vs a guy who yes is talented but who's best win is over Joet fooking Gonzalez. Of course Shakur looks great over these caliber of guys.

I'll book at least $100 to win $1,000 on either Frampton or Herring over Shakur. We'll have to set up an escrow doe cuz I'm not e-betting on mfers words on a boxing forum.

Sh^t to be clear I favor Shakur over those guys, but not by that much. And value & math is the name of the game. Again I doubt Bob is gonna setup any big fight for Shakur any time soon so feel free to remind me when Shakur fights someone real whether it be these two or someone else.

Randomly what odds would you give me on Tank over Shakur? Not that that has any chance of happening.
        I'd take that bet any day of the week and fives times on Sunday. Stevenson isn't losing to a 5'4" natural jr. featherweight or a career journeyman. Not happening. Of course you'd agree to the bet, then vanish.

Comment

I'd take that bet any day of the week and fives times on Sunday. Stevenson isn't losing to a 5'4" natural jr. featherweight or a career journeyman. Not happening. Of course you'd agree to the bet, then vanish.
          I just said as long as we get a escrow I'm down. Don't flake out on me.

Again the biggest problem is WHEN Shakur fights someone real cuz its not tonite & I suspect it won't be next after tonite either.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I just said as long as we get a escrow I'm down. Don't flake out on me.

Again the biggest problem is WHEN Shakur fights someone real cuz its not tonite & I suspect it won't be next after tonite either.
            Like I said, I'd take that bet any day. Shakur looked boring and bored last night, but that was because he was fighting a durable, young fighter intent on surviving. When he's in with someone like Berchelt, you will see a sharper Stevenson showing the entire toolbox.

Comment

Like I said, I'd take that bet any day. Shakur looked boring and bored last night, but that was because he was fighting a durable, young fighter intent on surviving. When he's in with someone like Berchelt, you will see a sharper Stevenson showing the entire toolbox.
              Well see. Like I said remind when he fights someone real finally & we can get into the specifics of a bet & escrowing it.

Going back n forth about how we both think the other is wrong, delusional or whatever is getting boring bruh, no offense.

Comment

Working...
              X