Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver To Mike Tyson: Get Me Jake Paul, I Want To Kick His Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t got a clue who those guys were but the basket ball guy got smoked . Fighting / boxing is no joke . All the celebrities putting the boot in on the guy should be ashamed of themselves

Only good thing about that whole clown card was Snoop dogs commentary . That was funny as **** ahaha wish he would commentate more on boxing

Comment

Look at the charcoal troll that’s mad bc a HUwhyte boi beat up on your guy

Comment

Tarver needs to shut his mouth or he'll end up getting knocked cold like basketball boy.

Comment

How embarrassing for Tarver calling out a youtube celebrity, sheesh, a new low...

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
            "You got any excuses tonight Jake?" ~Tarver
            Hahaha......

Comment

Paul wouldn't last two rounds against a old Tarver or a real boxer before he starts to quit. But they all can go make that money💰

Comment

The Paul bros are almost like a white chicks esque caricature of white guys, so you know exactly where this anger is coming from.

Comment

Tarver would basically **** paul make him wish he never tried to leach off boxing & go back to shovin carrots up ppls asses on you tube

Comment

After fighting stallone now he's on to youtube dull celebs

Comment

This is embarrassing WWF type crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X