Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver To Mike Tyson: Get Me Jake Paul, I Want To Kick His Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy your retirement ant

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
      Milk dud head Tarver is just mad that a fellow black got his ass kicked by a white.
      Yep. I was always a fan of the human milk dud, but Tarver really is dumber than my dog. And my dog is pretty retaarded!

Comment

Jake Paul fought two YouTubers. The equivalent of two of us meeting up from the forum and fighting. What is he but a novice? A lot of black guys in their feelings after this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Saborconclave View Post
          Is this bs opening a door for more BS! Enough with the circus acts already and back to the sport of boxing!
          Ditto! 👍👍👍

Comment

I have to agree! Enough with this *****! Chavez and Arce were doing the same in Mexico until the people started saying enough. All these clowns fighting like if they are real fighters are making a mockery of the sport, and I hate to say it Mr Tyson and Mr Tarver you giys want to continue doing thia for a quick buck, then do it with the clowns of youtube and let us enjoy real fights with world class athletes.

Comment

Look at all the racist, pasty trolls wetting their pants over this YouTube nobody beating up a basketball player with zero boxing experience. It ***** somehow wins this election, these attic losers will really feel inspired. Sad individuals with no lives. They're still suicidal over Floyd smashing Ricky Hatton in 2007 and mopping Manny in 2015.

Comment

Yeah Jake bout to get his sss kicked now lol

Comment

If the Paul brothers were respectful to the sport and the fighters i'd agree with many of you here. But they are running their mouths calling out fighters. Let them fight some old guys to back up their mouths.

Comment

Someones clearly drowning in debt still.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                      Yeah right I guaranteed he won’t jake ain’t no boxer
                      This...

Jake has the power to call out Tyson for a massive PPV if he wanted and if he was smart

Comment

Working...
                      X