Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder Deserves Another Opportunity at World Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wbc prez trying to make extra change I guess his bridger class bullsht wasn't enough to leach off the public

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post

I would like to see Wilder vs. Whyte, and the winner gets title shot.

Good shout.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
        Sounds like you're using Covid as an excuse for your fighter here... Did Covid mean telephone and emails didn't work?

It's been well documented that Wilder and his team completely vanished off the face of the earth until Fury had had enough and started working towards another fight. Does that not tell you everything you need to know?

FYI fighters have fought during Covid; it is possible and thus if Wilder really wanted it they would have made it happen.
        If and when the 3rd fight happens , the wilderettes will be clutching to their pearls in dismay

Comment

So much noise on this board over nothing. Fury & Wilder set it up as a Trilogy, under NO DURESS! A Trilogy it should be then. Covid-19 has upended much in the world, but this boxing trilogy can work around Covid, with one key element. Time. Additional time to effectively (financially and physically) pull the fight off.

All the noise about "I don't wanna see this fight", etc. etc., is ridiculous babble. Two professional fighters set up a Trilogy of fights by contract to make themselves wealthier and determine a champion. There is no good reason on earth to interfere with it.

As long as Wilder and Fury are willing to fight ANY BOXER, the trilogy should be completed. If either wants to retire that would be a different matter. It's really simple.

Comment

Nothing more to see here. Just like the Canelo fans who said a draw and win was enough to prove who was best between him and GGG. Fury dispatched of Wilder even easier. On to Fury vs AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              AJ beats Wilder on what??? Quitting on a fat man with 2 weeks notice???
              By being a vastly superior talent than Wilder could ever dream of and having the achievements to back it up with while Wilder hasn't got a single win over a good world class fighter.

Even Wilder agrees which is why he turned down 100 Mill due to being too scared of the man. That's the worst defeat for any fighter when you kneel before them in cowardice and refuse to fight them no matter if you get the most extreme and generous contract in history.

Wilder was even too terrified to fight Whyte. Gave a 7 Mill demand to make sure the fight wouldn't happen. Hearn still offered it to him though and sent the coward spinning with more ridiculous excuses and even told Whyte he'd make him wait 2 years even if he became mandatory. Wilder is frightened. The fact he has that many fights and nothing but bums and an unproven nobody in Ortiz tells the story.

You're delusional.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                By being a vastly superior talent than Wilder could ever dream of and having the achievements to back it up with while Wilder hasn't got a single win over a good world class fighter.

Even Wilder agrees which is why he turned down 100 Mill due to being too scared of the man. That's the worst defeat for any fighter when you kneel before them in cowardice and refuse to fight them no matter if you get the most extreme and generous contract in history.

Wilder was even too terrified to fight Whyte. Gave a 7 Mill demand to make sure the fight wouldn't happen. Hearn still offered it to him though and sent the coward spinning with more ridiculous excuses and even told Whyte he'd make him wait 2 years even if he became mandatory. Wilder is frightened. The fact he has that many fights and nothing but bums and an unproven nobody in Ortiz tells the story.

You're delusional.

That is all.
                A glass chin don't lie.... You can only hide it.

Comment

Amazment

Amazes me y wilder would wanna go thro it again, hes clearly sufferd big time with all the rubbish is chatting, he could get permanently damaged if he goes in again, i believe, he doesnt want the fight, hes just sayin it to pass blame on fury, make out hes scared, which is rediculas

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
                    Kind of hard to make the argument that Fury is ducking Wilder when he's already outclassed him twice
                    That doesn't really work - because Fury clearly didn't want to fight Wilder a third time - he gets no benefit from it. Just like the Wlad rematch he avoided.

Personally I'd rather see Fury Vs AJ so let's get on with that now

I like Wilder as a fighter but he kept avoiding decent fighters. Ortiz only current top-10 guy he beat

Comment

Originally posted by MCFM View Post
                      And wilder beating AJ based on what?
                      40 tomato cans you cant even name without looking at wikipedia?
                      Exactly my point.

Comment

Working...
                      X