Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder Deserves Another Opportunity at World Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
    I don’t give it any credibility myself but as Jacobs has gifted rosado a fight to shut him up I’d love to see a third fury v wilder fight to shut wilder up and send him back under his rock along with some annoying posters like that weird fire guy.
    That's the only reason I'd want to see it; watch Wilder get dominated for a third time and to laugh at the Ducktay Whiner fangirl's excuses. Other than that, there's a handful of opponents I'd rather see Fury face, AJ being at the top of the list.

Comment

WBC is s****z. No one take them serious anymore. No form of credibility.

Comment

The ruling will be based on the pandemic relevancy if caused the delays. If there was a injury then Fury has the right to take another fight then the Wilder rematch 🥊

Comment

Only Wilder nuthuggers hoping he lands a hail mary want to see Fury-Wilder again. Fuck that shit, real boxing fans want Joshua-Fury.
          Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-27-2020, 08:23 AM.

Comment

How much did Haymon and Finkel just send Sulaiman in an envelope?

Comment

Don’t be shocked if they (The corrupt community) “Orders” him as the mandatory after beating another top 25 (PBC Aligned) ranked fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                Yeah right...he beats him in your wet dream,AJ offered the coward 100m + a chance to be undisputed yet the coward looked at a Fury that hasn’t fought for 3 years, abused himself and nearly committed suicide, that is the person Wilder would rather fight than become undisputed + a 100m in the bank.
                Isn't it comedy how these wilder freaks have more confidence in him than he has in himself. Only a protected fraud coward would turn down $120m to fight the allegedly overrated one dimensional glass jawed Joshua.

Comment

You Johnny come lately nationalist edwardhearns fans didn’t disappoint lol...your cartoonish hatred for wilder is amusing lol

Comment

This is why the WBC has a bad reputation

Loyalty to the organisation should not be a factor

Wilder suffered a pretty devastating TKO loss. How is that grounds for a deserved rematch?

The answer - it isn’t. But the WBC pretend loyalty to them is part of the sport. Parasites.

Comment

Sure IF he beats someone first. If his trilogy fight with Fury is definitely off then Wilder's next world title shot needs to be re-earned or he needs to wait for someone to ring his name. And since he gots a name he might be fast tracked to a fight, but I don't think he just automatically deserves a title shot if someone doesn't gift him one or he doesn't earn it.

Comment

Working...
                      X