Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder Deserves Another Opportunity at World Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
    Wilder vs Fury is all I want. The trilogy would be big for the div.

3rd fight of fury vs wilder would be big? Keep fooling urself, at this point people would just want to see Wilder shatting his boxers again, nothing else..

Comment

Originally posted by scott0618 View Post
      Yeah, he deserves it, and he deserves to get no towel thrown either.
      Yah let the Bum die on their 3rd fight, since hes so fkng stupid he fired the guy who saved his bum ass

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
        I'm confused - did Wilder let the clause expire? or were they unable to schedule a fight because of covid - and Fury used that as an excuse to avoid Wilder?

Who is really at fault here? Don't just say someone is at fault because you are a fan of the other fighter... what is the truth I mean?
        Sounds like you're using Covid as an excuse for your fighter here... Did Covid mean telephone and emails didn't work?

It's been well documented that Wilder and his team completely vanished off the face of the earth until Fury had had enough and started working towards another fight. Does that not tell you everything you need to know?

FYI fighters have fought during Covid; it is possible and thus if Wilder really wanted it they would have made it happen.

Comment

Nope, once again Sulaiman The Greedy Pig is wrong. Wilder deserves to get some help with his shattered mental health, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
            What a horribly tasteless comparison. Is that what you do to your animals, beat then when they are defenseless? You are a scumbag of epic proportions. Anyone who beats an animal does so because they are pathetic losers who have nothing worthwhile going on in their own lives, are hungry for power and control and take it out on a defenseless animal. I don't think I could dislike you any more than I do.
            im an animal lover mate, find animal abuse sickening and the worst of the worst. in reflection looks like a tasteless comment but i just meant he looked defenceless, wasnt condoning animal abuse in any way as its disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
              Despite laughing heartily at wilders claims over the last few weeks I’d like to see a third fight between him and fury just to put an end to the glove gate controversy once and for all.
              If fury is mysteriously unable to hurt wilder in a third fight I’ll eat humble pie.
              If fury dominates and rocks wilder after having his gloves heavily scrutinised I’d expect wilder fans to do the same.
              His gloves were heavily scrutinised in both fights. Glovegate holds about as much credibility as man not landing on the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                Great news! Wilder-Fury 3 will make happen very soon.

Beyond the contract signed by both teams, the president of the WBC will not let Fury defend his title until he faced Wilder again. Fury has no choice to fought Deontay another time as agreed if he wants to keep his title
                Did you even read the article? Sulaiman said nothing of the sort. The WBC has no influence on a third fight taking place.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                  I'm confused - did Wilder let the clause expire? or were they unable to schedule a fight because of covid - and Fury used that as an excuse to avoid Wilder?

Who is really at fault here? Don't just say someone is at fault because you are a fan of the other fighter... what is the truth I mean?
                  Seems to me this is a clear duck from Tyson in order to secure a big money fight with Joshua. He thinks because the fight wasnt able to secure a date due to the coronavirus that he is exempt from the rematch clause. Looks like Wilder has a good case.

To those claiming Wilder went silent, he clarified multiple times that he was exercising the rematch clause. What was he supposed to be saying in the meantime? Looks to me Fury doesn't want to take a chance of getting caught with a right hand which would destroy the big money fight with Joshua. Common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
                    Seems to me this is a clear duck from Tyson in order to secure a big money fight with Joshua. He thinks because the fight wasnt able to secure a date due to the coronavirus that he is exempt from the rematch clause. Looks like Wilder has a good case.

To those claiming Wilder went silent, he clarified multiple times that he was exercising the rematch clause. What was he supposed to be saying in the meantime? Looks to me Fury doesn't want to take a chance of getting caught with a right hand which would destroy the big money fight with Joshua. Common sense.
                    Kind of hard to make the argument that Fury is ducking Wilder when he's already outclassed him twice

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
                      His gloves were heavily scrutinised in both fights. Glovegate holds about as much credibility as man not landing on the moon.
                      I don’t give it any credibility myself but as Jacobs has gifted rosado a fight to shut him up I’d love to see a third fury v wilder fight to shut wilder up and send him back under his rock along with some annoying posters like that weird fire guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X