Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder Deserves Another Opportunity at World Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    based on what? getting beaten like an old crippled dog does by their owner?
    AJ beats Wilder on what??? Quitting on a fat man with 2 weeks notice???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      AJ beats Wilder on what??? Quitting on a fat man with 2 weeks notice???
      based on beating povetkin, whyte, klitschko, parker and winning every round in ruiz rematch.

Comment

What a surprise!

Comment

I think Wilder does deserve another crack at WBC title. He held it and defended it for years. However Dillian Whyte also deserved a shot so I'd like to see Wilder face 19 final eliminator fights and get frozen out for 3 years before he gets his chance the bird legged sulky bad losing duck job of a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            I think Wilder does deserve another crack at WBC title. He held it and defended it for years. However Dillian Whyte also deserved a shot so I'd like to see Wilder face 19 final eliminator fights and get frozen out for 3 years before he gets his chance the bird legged sulky bad losing duck job of a wanker.

I would like to see Wilder vs. Whyte, and the winner gets title shot.

Comment

Suleiman loves to tongue certain fighters' nuts. It's the worst by far when it comes to Canelo but Wilder's not a massive way behind, I've noticed. He seems to be Mauricio's no. 2 man-crush. Anyway, I don't really need to repeat the fact that Fury disposed of Wilder easily, everybody knows it, everybody knows the same thing will happen again if Wilder manages to force his rematch through via kangaroo rent-a-court. If that falls through, as I suspect it will, then he'll just have to figure out a way to earn his shot like everyone else.

Comment

WBC continues to make a joke of itself.

Comment

Despite laughing heartily at wilders claims over the last few weeks I’d like to see a third fight between him and fury just to put an end to the glove gate controversy once and for all.
                  If fury is mysteriously unable to hurt wilder in a third fight I’ll eat humble pie.
                  If fury dominates and rocks wilder after having his gloves heavily scrutinised I’d expect wilder fans to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                    based on beating povetkin, whyte, klitschko, parker and RUNNING every round in ruiz rematch.
                    100% agree and lets not forget UPSET of the DECADE!!!!

Actually probably Top 15 all time....

Andy Ruiz Jr. and the 15 biggest boxing upsets in history

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/boxi...815knhk1mq9yip

Comment

Wilder vs Fury is all I want. The trilogy would be big for the div.

Comment

Working...
                      X