Greatest Heavyweights Of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Heavyweights Of All Time

Like and subcribe guys, comment what y'all think

Fury is not an all time great , stop . He has no title defenses and has very questionable past in the Wlad rivalry where past time greats fought multiple times . AJ has become a unified champion in 19 fights and shares Furys best win but is not in the list . If one is then the other has to be ,you can’t use losses bc not one guy on your video is undefeated beyond Fury who shouldn’t be there .
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-27-2020, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Fury is not an all time great , stop . He has no title defenses and has very questionable past in the Wlad rivalry where past time greats fought multiple times . AJ has become a unified champion in 19 fights and shares Furys best win but is not in the list . If one is then the other has to be ,you can’t use losses bc not one guy on your video is undefeated beyond Fury who shouldn’t be there .
      If you watched the video you would know Joshua is in the list

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        If you watched the video you would know Joshua is in the list
        What number ? I caught Fury at 7 ? I can’t watch the entire video on here bc it crashes . I kept having to skim through it .

Edit : Never mind I saw you have him at 12 or something but how is Fury number 7 ? Doesn’t add up anyway . Nothing warrants Fury a top 10 right now . If he defeats AJ then yea but he has no history and very selective picking in between fights this isn’t knew but how would that get him a number 7 spot with no defenses ?
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-27-2020, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Fury ending Wlad's reign is imo more impressive than AJ's knockout (Wlad almost knocked him out) even if Wlad looked better in the AJ fight

AJ has the overall quanity of names, but Fury's top 2 wins>>>>AJ's top 2 wins

Comment

My era started in the late 80s. Tyson started collecting belts when I was 14 that is when I started watching boxing. I won’t include guys like Ali because I wasn’t watching then. Lennox Lewis is the best HW of my era.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
              Fury ending Wlad's reign is imo more impressive than AJ's knockout (Wlad almost knocked him out) even if Wlad looked better in the AJ fight

AJ has the overall quanity of names, but Fury's top 2 wins>>>>AJ's top 2 wins
              That’s not a measurement of an ATG ,it’s well known Fury vs Wlad was one of the worst title fights ever .Had Fury fought like AJ he would get sparked that night and going for the kill is most dangerous and in 19 fights ? Quality and fighting top guys on a regular basis is what Fury doesn’t have .

Comment

That’s not a measurement of an ATG ,it’s well known Fury vs Wlad was one of the worst title fights ever .Had Fury fought like AJ he would get sparked that night and going for the kill is most dangerous and in 19 fights ? Quality and fighting top guys on a regular basis is what Fury doesn’t have .
                Joshua isn't that good, Old Povetkin was giving him fitts...just imagine what a prime Povetkin would of done to AJ

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  My era started in the late 80s. Tyson started collecting belts when I was 14 that is when I started watching boxing. I won’t include guys like Ali because I wasn’t watching then. Lennox Lewis is the best HW of my era.
                  and he got massacred by journeymen

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                    Joshua isn't that good, Old Povetkin was giving him fitts...just imagine what a prime Povetkin would of done to AJ
                    Prime Povetkin arguably lost to Huck coming up in a CW class Years ago ,so these silly arguments don’t hold much . The fact is anyone could be prime when they try and win an argument both Povetkin and Wlad improved with age ,Wlad fought an inexperienced Povetkin and less strong then he is now .

We can imagine anything to win a debate I just stick to facts ,the fact is Povetkin is a very dangerous crafty fighter who had his best training camps against AJ and Whyte . We saw both results and who’s the real deal and not .

If Povetkin is the standard of losing against him , you yourself could just enter a fight and win against him , but it doesn’t work like that. You need to be elite or have a huge shot to get past Povetkin when he’s on point .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-27-2020, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X