Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada Gets Off The Floor, Drops Cuadras Twice and Stops Him in Eleventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see Ancajas beating Estrada and Chocolatito.

Comment

• That was a great fight. Estrada showed that he can employ other tactics in a fight completely different from his counterpunching style.

Cuadras as always crude but you couldn't count him out during the fight. Even when he looked beaten in a round he would come back and even outboxed Estrada in one round.

Too bad Sergio Mora's commentating is so bad.

Comment

• Estrada has to stop leaning forward with his hands down and eating punches. This was a really good fight wit a lot of close rounds early, but if Estrada cleans up some of the leaks in his defense that will go a long way for him. I enjoyed and I think Estrada v Chocolatito will make another good fight should they face again.

Comment

• fun fight. very impressive of Estrada to get off the floor and stop Cuadras even if it was a flash knockdown. I'm glad to see Gonzalez back in the mix, always felt he was too disrespected by the nsb crowd after his loss. How does somebody not like Gonzalez?

Comment

• This was a REALLY good fight to watch! Great 2 way action all over. Props to Estrada, but Cuadras is one tough mofo. The beating he absorbed in the 11th was spectacular. Hope he's OK.

Comment

• Watch the third round

It was stopped 26 seconds early when Cuadras had him going nite nite

Comment

• Are you ready?

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian John's View Post
                  It was stopped 26 seconds early when Cuadras had him going nite nite

Hey you are right! The time-keeper along with DAZN screwed-up. I put my timer on my phone in synce with the Box-Azteca countdown meter and my smart-phone render the same time-rate! WTF! Carlos Cuadras was robbed of precious moments, he might of dropped Estrada one more time or as you said, even knock-him out!

The weird thing is that, DAZN starts their clock a minute ahead : I point this out in the first screen-shot that I posted, but thats not all, right before Estrada is dropped the ten second warning sound is heard, however, there is a minute left in the round.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Hey you are right! The time-keeper along with DAZN screwed-up. I put my timer on my phone in synce with the Box-Azteca countdown meter and my smart-phone render the same time-rate! WTF! Carlos Cuadras was robbed of precious moments, he might of dropped Estrada one more time or as you said, even knock-him out!

The weird thing is that, DAZN starts their clock a minute ahead : I point this out in the first screen-shot that I posted, but thats not all, right before Estrada is dropped the ten second warning sound is heard, however, there is a minute left in the round.
                    Thats weird. A blemish on the fight for sure because nobody knows what exactly could or would have transpired during those stolen seconds. I don't blame the fighters or count it against them because they were going to war while this entire ordeal happened. It was a great fight, I just wish the "hiccup" wouldn't have occurred.

Comment

• Good catch guys. I had a feeling that round was suspiciously short but the DAZN timer was all messed up and had me confused a bit.

Watching the Mexican feed on this dailymotion upload makes it pretty obvious when you hear the bell and see 26 seconds remaining. Better part of 30 seconds could feel like an eternity in that situation, but I guess only the timekeeper is to blame?

Comment

Working...
                      X