Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada Gets Off The Floor, Drops Cuadras Twice and Stops Him in Eleventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love estrada's calmness, at no point after the KD he lost his head or got desperate, he kept doing his job. he picked cuadras apart brutally, that was beautiful, and cuadras heart is as big as his balls. props to both

Comment

• Cuadras looks like and fights like amir khan

Cuadras fights like khan even looks like him a big with that silly hands down through a combo circle throw a combo circle style

Comment

• People here always talking bad about DAZN and want it to fail They bring the best fights.

Comment

• I'll ***** bricks if the Estrada-Choco rematch is in Carson again. I'll be going to that 1000%.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Cuadras still comes for war when he's motivated man, I hope he doesn't go away, would like to see him against Pedro Guevara with the winner getting right back into the picture
            I agree. Cuadras was a bad ass tonight, even in a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Valiant effort from Israel but Roman is still just too good for these kind of guys, 117-111 Chocolatito on my card
              Good fight. Chocolatito and Estrada is going to be a classic. I don't know who wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by mev1 View Post
                Good fight. Chocolatito and Estrada is going to be a classic. I don't know who wins.
                We win.

Comment

• Originally posted by mev1 View Post
                  Estrada will beat him imo. He’s the sharper more skilled guy at this point. Chocolatitio is shop worn...won’t be surprised if he gets stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    i love estrada's calmness, at no point after the KD he lost his head or got desperate, he kept doing his job. he picked cuadras apart brutally, that was beautiful, and cuadras heart is as big as his balls. props to both
                    Yea. Great fight! Estrada is overall just better, but Cuadras is really good, and tough as nails.

Comment

• That’s some heart in Cuadras. He may have lost but with that heart most of us won’t think any less of him. What a warrior.

What a killer Estrada is though.

Chocolatito and Estrada is going to be an insane level of masterful violence and technique. Cant wait

Comment

Working...
                      X