Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Loma Rematch: F--k Him!, I'm The King Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he should rematch him tbh don’t see the big deal if he feels he will deal with him easily again he will shut his ass down and it’s the best money fight at the moment, if you check the poll done here the loma/lopez rematch is the most wanted fight for Lopez next.

Comment

Loma ****ed up big time.

Comment

ON rewatching rds I gave to Lopez, a draw like Ward had is quite fair.

When a boxer says no rematch regardless of the money. It means he's doubtful he'd win the next time.

Comment

I'm a Loma fan, I fully expected him to box Lopez's ears off but he lost, he clearly lost.

Lopez isn't contractually obliged to give him a rematch and Lomas attitude hasn't been one that I'd be partial to giving a rematch to if I was Lopez.

He could have shown respect and humility in losing but he didn't, but saying that Lopez and his team are scared of the rematch is just daft, it makes you look rather ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
            I'm a Loma fan, I fully expected him to box Lopez's ears off but he lost, he clearly lost.

Lopez isn't contractually obliged to give him a rematch and Lomas attitude hasn't been one that I'd be partial to giving a rematch to if I was Lopez.

He could have shown respect and humility in losing but he didn't, but saying that Lopez and his team are scared of the rematch is just daft, it makes you look rather ignorant.
            Listen man Lopez has been a disrespectful dick all the way through the promotion of this fight that’s precisely why I can’t be a fan of the guy why would you show respect to somebody like that? Could of handled it better sure but i kinda don’t blame Loma. I don’t see any reason to turn down the rematch if it’s the best money fight and to whoop a “p4p legend” twice in a row will only enhance his legacy.

Comment

Crazy how everyone was calling Loma an ATG and comparing him to floyd and Manny when all he did was beat C level belt holders.. Never beat a future HOF and there were writers saying Loma would beat Floyd. Loma looked great against c level competition. Pretty Boy Floyd would have killed Loma. Ppl making excuses that Loma was too small for the division yet u have Floyd and Manny who were beating guys bigger then them. Limas skills aren't good enough to beat bigger guys like Manny's and Floyd's were

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
                Listen man Lopez has been a disrespectful dick all the way through the promotion of this fight that’s precisely why I can’t be a fan of the guy why would you show respect to somebody like that? Could of handled it better sure but i kinda don’t blame Loma. I don’t see any reason to turn down the rematch if it’s the best money fight and to whoop a “p4p legend” twice in a row will only enhance his legacy.
                P4p legend? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                  P4p legend? LMAO
                  That’s why it was in quotation marks dude people were hyping him up that way.

Comment

I don’t want rematch. Let them move on. If Loma still has something left, I don’t want him to drain them all against Lopez. There’s still some other good match-ups for him to re establish himself and he doesn’t need to rematch Lopez for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Creepybull View Post
                      What the fk is wrong with your short az memory? Ya'll talking like Loma's team started all this disrespect thing. Ofc when someone disrespects you, you don't show him good sport.
                      I believe Lopez and his father felt disrespected by Loma previously which is why they started talking ****. Didn't think much of it during the build up but Loma's demeanor after the fight said a lot. I assume he's always been like that with them which is why they were labelling him arrogant etc because that's how he comes across.

Comment

Working...
                      X