Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Took Over in The Second Half - I Won The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fight was won between the weigh in and the fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      My opinion, round 12 was Teofimo's best round. They both landed and Teofimo outgunned him. Youth was served. Loma goes into the boxing files under curiosity, or the round file in the corner.
      Not allowed to green k at the moment, but this deserved it, sir!

Comment

• It would be a real shame if Loma couldn't take this L on the chin like a man and move on. He should watch the fight he 100% gave up the first 6 rounds, maybe he won a round in there at best but 116-112 in Lopez favour is simply the resounding opinion i haven't heard anyone argue Loma won yet. I really think Loma lost the fight for himself. Plus he isn't a lightweight but I don't want to see him go down to 130.

Comment

• Lomachenko is going thru denial like all champions who suffer defeat after being on top for so long. He lost and he shouldn't ask for A rematch either because it'll be worse the second time around. Truth is lomachenko needs to fight at 130 or 126. Besides Teofimo shouldn't be in the 135 pounds division but he can make the weight so he's bigger and stronger and faster than lomachenko. Lopez size is how he was able to take lomachenko's punches when loma finally realized he was in a fight. The bad thing about this loss is that Lopez put out the blueprint for others to follow. I'm not saying it'll be easy for others to beat loma but it did show a weak link in his armor.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            He didn't win. It was either a 6-6 or 7-5.

But.. if they were to rematch, I'd put the house on Loma. I have no clue why, he gave away first half of the fight. He didn't get outclassed, outboxed, hurt - he literally didn't throw any punches.
            6-6 or 7-5 for Lopez. Loma didn't win.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Lomachenko is going thru denial like all champions who suffer defeat after being on top for so long. He lost and he shouldn't ask for A rematch either because it'll be worse the second time around. Truth is lomachenko needs to fight at 130 or 126. Besides Teofimo shouldn't be in the 135 pounds division but he can make the weight so he's bigger and stronger and faster than lomachenko. Lopez size is how he was able to take lomachenko's punches when loma finally realized he was in a fight. The bad thing about this loss is that Lopez put out the blueprint for others to follow. I'm not saying it'll be easy for others to beat loma but it did show a weak link in his armor.
              You don't want him to ask for a rematch. You guys are out of control. I had Lopez fans saying the fight was too close to call in the 12th. He was getting it put on him. Anyone who denies that is ridiculous.

Comment

• This is what Teo and I seen his personality before the fight. Unfortunately like a lot of great fighter which Loma clearly is they have a hard time admitting defeat. Even Pacwuaio and Marquez would never admit even when they clearly lost which is just a bad look.

Comment

• Loma's plan was obviously to bring it late and have Lopez drown himself...

Thing is to Bring Lopez into deep water he had to actually pull him into the whirlpool in the 1st half, not let him stay on the beach having a Corona and clipping his toe nails...

Comment

• He needs to take the red pill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                      No way Loma one the second round.
                      I’m trying to be a little generous giving it to Lomo, LOL. Lomo landed some good shots in that round, but it could have easily gone to Lopez because of his work rate & the shots he landed.

Comment

Working...
                      X