Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LOMA Hate is disgusting, what gives?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    we all know why hes hated and it has nothing to do with boxing.
    Pretty amusing to see all the racists here pretend that they are everything but that right?

One day you'll see Bazookaboy telling other Latinos that they should support the Latino fighter because at the end of the day that's all you have. Racist.

You also have BoxingIsGreat here pretending like he's totally objective when he's gone on week long rants hating Loma and whining about his "white privilege " and how he got everything that black boxers don't get, like fighting for a world title in his 2nd pro fight. Also Racist.

But apparently only white people can be racist and even though me, another minority, point out their blatant racism, they got the balls to tell me to serve my white masters.

Also racist. Haha too funny man reading their ****. Rule #1 of any Asian culture is "face". We know how to play politics better than anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
      Pretty amusing to see all the racists here pretend that they are everything but that right?

One day you'll see Bazookaboy telling other Latinos that they should support the Latino fighter because at the end of the day that's all you have. Racist.

You also have BoxingIsGreat here pretending like he's totally objective when he's gone on week long rants hating Loma and whining about his "white privilege " and how he got everything that black boxers don't get, like fighting for a world title in his 2nd pro fight. Also Racist.

But apparently only white people can be racist and even though me, another minority, point out their blatant racism, they got the balls to tell me to serve my white masters.

Also racist. Haha too funny man reading their ****. Rule #1 of any Asian culture is "face". We know how to play politics better than anyone else.
      yeah, its the same guys who were (some still are) slamming golovkin for years. Two completely different style of fighters yet theres just something about them they dont like...

Comment

• Him being a hypejob has little to do with skills. Fighters themselves have very little control over hype. It's mainly the media's and fanbase's fault.

If he was presented as what he his, a stellar amateur with a promising future, then he wouldn't be called a hypejob. But they decided to turn him into a deity, when he now has 2 blemishes on his record in 14 fights. That's the reality of it. We can excuse him for the first, but this one was a disappointing display. The fact that all of us were so floored by this defeat, me included, has a lot to do with the way he's been marketed.

Comment

• I dont hate em but he is not above ridicule. If you are a poor sport than being critized for that is fair game, same way Cotto was when he ran out the ring, same way GGG was when he ran out the ring, Same way Wilder was when he made up all his excuses now same way Lomachenko is with all his excuses.

I don't see how people are so hyper sensitive about this that any ridicule about the man is seen as some form of racial intentions. The man has turned himself into a joke and the public are just having fun at his expense, his own promoter made a statement about how pathetic he has been comparing him to Wilder.

I see people here crying about the hate/poking fun of Loma is racial but then I search their post history and they made fun of wilder the same way so are they admitting that their hate towards wilder was racist aswell than? lmfao.
          Last edited by TheBoxGod; 12-28-2020, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Loma is a quagmire. On one hand I do respect how unlike so many of these cowards in the sport he actually runs to the young hungry lions. However, his excuses after the fight have been disgusting and show his true character. On another hand, he crushed the axeman, Gary Russell, and Rigo who, even with the weight disadvantage, are great fighters. However, he looked like s*** against Linares, Pedraza and Campbell who are not great fighters. What gives?

Comment

yeah, its the same guys who were (some still are) slamming golovkin for years. Two completely different style of fighters yet theres just something about them they dont like...
              Can you explain what is wrong with a poster not liking Loma or ggg?

Comment

• Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post

Yeah, I also find it funny when they assume that white people are the only or the most racist. Asians have been much more racist in my experience, including online. I've seen white people let black people marry in their family. Some even encourage it. Most of the jobs I've gotten were from whites too.

Some of the most blatant acts of racism I've experienced came from Asians. I remember one asking the DJ (who was caucasian) to play something "more white" because he was playing reggae at an office party. One of the strangest things I've ever seen.

I get along with whites better than any other minority.

Comment

You need to take out your frustrations on the fighters themselves. It's noones fault but Loma's that he fought like a b*** in the fight and it's noones fault but GGG's that he didn't beat Canelo more convincingly. He let you down, you should hold him responsible not his critics.

Comment

• It also just shows you the level of disrespect that guys like Loma and GGG have towards their fans when they show up to the biggest fights of their careers and don't take any risks or come to win

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Can you explain what is wrong with a poster not liking Loma or ggg?
                      They hated Floyd & Ward. Two totally different personalities. He's projecting

Comment

Working...
                      X