Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LOMA Hate is disgusting, what gives?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    its not simply a case of 'dont like', posters absolutely detest them and theres never a clear reason for it, and whoever hates one usually hates the other. the reaction to him losing to canelo was unbelievable on here, ive never seen some posters so happy, larry must have made about 6 threads and half the forum changed their profile photos to GGGs face with some marks on it, thats not normal behaviour against someone whos a pretty reserved, respectable character. you arent talking about a broner like figure here.
    How come you don't talk about Loma anymore? You are a fairweather fan and only followed him for his skin color. Now I'm more of Loma fan. His color didn't change. What changed is people like you don't follow him or support him anymore. That's why I changed my mind. Kapish?

Cheers man.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    its not simply a case of 'dont like', posters absolutely detest them and theres never a clear reason for it, and whoever hates one usually hates the other. the reaction to him losing to canelo was unbelievable on here, ive never seen some posters so happy, larry must have made about 6 threads and half the forum changed their profile photos to GGGs face with some marks on it, thats not normal behaviour against someone whos a pretty reserved, respectable character. you arent talking about a broner like figure here.
    I just have to say what goes around comes around, bro. Haven't seen this post back then.

Broner is a good guy to some people. Anyway, Broner and GGG ended up being so similar, eventually, running out of the ring. We have all seen how much you detested Floyd and Ward or basically anything Afro American, except for the worst ones like Porter and Andrade. After them, you moved on to the younger fighters, like Davis. You were outright racist to some of the best Afro American fighters. Being openly racist on this forum.

Not to rehash anything, but Karma comes around.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-13-2021, 01:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RHETOЯIC
    replied
    He has a small clit

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    That isnít true. Everyone that doesnít like either guy has told you why directly. You canít handle that so you make up or imply itís some race based reasons.

When you say a ďBroner type figureĒ, that is code. You donít hate Broner because he has out of the ring issues, you hate him because he is black, American and out spoken.

How a fighter behaves is not what attracts fans. If ggg was losing you wouldnít be a fan.

This is why you think all the hate for Loma and ggg is race based-youíre projecting your reasoning on to those that donít like the guys you like.

I still donít get why you are upset people are happy they lost. You upped your posting when Broner and wilder lost. You were happy.

Why canít Larry or any other poster behave like you do?

Leave a comment:

• Madison boxing
    replied
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Can you explain what is wrong with a poster not liking Loma or ggg?

Leave a comment:

• Motorcity Cobra
    replied
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    They hated Floyd & Ward. Two totally different personalities. He's projecting

Leave a comment:

• TernceBudCharlo
    replied
    It also just shows you the level of disrespect that guys like Loma and GGG have towards their fans when they show up to the biggest fights of their careers and don't take any risks or come to win

Leave a comment:

• TernceBudCharlo
    replied
    yeah, its the same guys who were (some still are) slamming golovkin for years. Two completely different style of fighters yet theres just something about them they dont like...
    You need to take out your frustrations on the fighters themselves. It's noones fault but Loma's that he fought like a b*** in the fight and it's noones fault but GGG's that he didn't beat Canelo more convincingly. He let you down, you should hold him responsible not his critics.

Leave a comment:

• KingHippo
    replied
    Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
    But apparently only white people can be racist and even though me, another minority, point out their blatant racism, they got the balls to tell me to serve my white masters.

Also racist. Haha too funny man reading their ****. Rule #1 of any Asian culture is "face". We know how to play politics better than anyone else.
    Yeah, I also find it funny when they assume that white people are the only or the most racist. Asians have been much more racist in my experience, including online. I've seen white people let black people marry in their family. Some even encourage it. Most of the jobs I've gotten were from whites too.

Some of the most blatant acts of racism I've experienced came from Asians. I remember one asking the DJ (who was caucasian) to play something "more white" because he was playing reggae at an office party. One of the strangest things I've ever seen.

I get along with whites better than any other minority.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    yeah, its the same guys who were (some still are) slamming golovkin for years. Two completely different style of fighters yet theres just something about them they dont like...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X