Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LOMA Hate is disgusting, what gives?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LOMA Hate is disgusting, what gives?

I’ve never called Loma a hype job or disrespected his skills. It’s always about who you’ve fought or P4P criteria with me.

I agreed with Ward’s scorecard. It made the most sense and I was damn impressed with Loma’s chin considering all the hype of Lopez’s power.

This is why I never respond to Bolio’s dumbass who claims I hate Loma. Lol

I was impressed with Loma who pressed on the gas in the second half. Why no love for that? Loma got a chin!

He definitely doesn’t deserve the hate, he’s a great fighter. You don’t beat Gary russel in your third fight if you’re not great. But when you have a toxic fanbase like we’ve seen in the build up, these are the results. Loma was being compared to Floyd despite having shown he was never invincible even before the fight.

Comment

He got served ward was smoking crack in between rounds.

Comment

Blame the uber fans, that is the truth. I am a fan of Loma and Usyk for instance, but some guys just go overboard and fall for the marketing and slick Youtube highlights and start overrating fighters and claiming they are the second coming of Jesus/Isa. People get annoyed at seeing fanboys flood the forums and crap all over it constantly. We are seeing the same thing with uber fans of Khabib in the UFC/MMA forums. We live in a day and age where everyone is looking for some unbeatable GOAT and fighter of legend to get behind, living vicariously through another man and heaping (at many times) unwarranted and unfounded praise.

It is what it is.

Comment

More crying. Stop it. He lost.

Comment

No one hates on Loma, the "hate" is directed to his delusional fan boys...I mean we all knew what Loma really was..nothing special that is!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
              I’ve never called Loma a hype job or disrespected his skills. It’s always about who you’ve fought or P4P criteria with me.

I agreed with Ward’s scorecard. It made the most sense and I was damn impressed with Loma’s chin considering all the hype of Lopez’s power.

This is why I never respond to Bolio’s dumbass who claims I hate Loma. Lol

I was impressed with Loma who pressed on the gas in the second half. Why no love for that? Loma got a chin!
              Are you serious did you not see the disrespect the Loma fanboys showed Lopez for the last moth just ****ting on the kid.

Loma was god to them and they hyped him too much despite not doing much.

They all deserve it.

Comment

Hes white. Certain people feel sick and resentful when there is white champions.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Are you serious did you not see the disrespect the Loma fanboys showed Lopez for the last moth just ****ting on the kid.

Loma was god to them and they hyped him too much despite not doing much.

They all deserve it.
                  I didn’t follow any of that or entertain such threads. All I know is Loma miscalculated his game plan to pump into the 2nd half. When Loma got it going he was tagging Teo and also taking Lopez’s best shots. The smaller man was pressing Teo many times, the same Canelo haters didn’t give Canelo credit for doing it against GGG.

Loma was taking hard shots and never got floored while pressing and showing a better compubox the second half than Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Hes white. Certain people feel sick and resentful when there is white champions.
                    Canelo and GGg are “white” as is Lopez too. Lopez is more olive than Loma.

Comment

Working...
                    X