Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LOMA Hate is disgusting, what gives?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lokkebassen123
    hey MoneyKasha, the racist

Did you cry like a woman when the black man Anthony Joshua wrecked Vladmir Klitschko?

Did you cry like a women today/yesterday when Teofimo Lopez wrecked Lomachenko? He was fighting like a scared little white pus*y.
    again did you cry when Fury destroyed Wilder.....?

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post
      Here we go with the reverse-racism card
      What does reverse racism mean?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Now boxing can go on without this POS.
        No that's what happens when guys like Broner and Davis lose. They're mentality is destroyed.

Not with people like Loma. You did backflips when Loma lost. You're a superfan ideologist.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          No that's what happens when guys like Broner and Davis lose. They're mentality is destroyed.

Not with people like Loma. You did backflips when Loma lost. You're a superfan ideologist.
          yep

these are the same dudes that cried conspiracy theories when Fury whooped Wilder

Comment

A pound for pound #1 can't lose by four rounds.

That's embarrassing. He was also taking some unbelievable shots in the 12th.

Comment

It's not his fault but he is reaping the result of being overhyped by HBO, Top Rank and ESPN. I'm sure Loma and his pops are good peoples. But for him to be considered the most decorated amateur of all time, P4P #1 and to some pundits he would've demolished young Floyd Mayweather, this is what you get when he loses fair. Absolute delusion from those scoring the fight a draw and arguing he won. Teofimo a 23 year old out boxed him and took the fight to him in the 12th. There's no excuse for him being smaller and old, when Mayweather was 36 when he beat 23 year old Canelo and moved up in weight 5 pounds also.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                again did you cry when Fury destroyed Wilder.....?
                Well I dont pray to God that people of my color/race will become world champions simply because we are the same color/race. So dont answers the question.

Again did you cry when that little white pus*y lomachenko lost recently? Yes or no?

Also which person is Tyson named after?😂

Also I am Mexican-American not black. RACIST! Did you just assume my background? Thats the real definition of racism.

Comment

Originally posted by lokkebassen123 View Post
                  Well I dont pray to God that people of my color/race will become world champions simply because we are the same color/race. So dont answers the question.

Again did you cry when that little white pus*y lomachenko lost recently? Yes or no?

Also which person is Tyson named after?😂

Also I am Mexican-American not black. RACIST! Did you just assume my background? Thats the real definition of racism.
                  you hate when white fighters succeed lets be real

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                    you hate when white fighters succeed lets be real
                    Well no I dont. And BTW that does not happen very often😂 Yesterday was a perfect example. The only people I see hating on other fighters are whites. They hate all black, hispanic and asian fighters. What will your excuse be when Dereck Chisora beats overhyped Usyk? This is the perfect example:

https://www.************.com/2016/04/208851/

Comment

Originally posted by lokkebassen123 View Post
                      The only people I see hating on other fighters are whites[/url]
                      Yeah it's disgusting all those white's hating on loma and that korean ggg

Comment

Working...
                      X