Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LOMA Hate is disgusting, what gives?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear to god we need to see ID's in order to let people post on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
      LOL that's what u said teo had to do to win the fight.

You said that you expect the matrix to take over mid rounds and for loma to win!
      I said to shut down the 'Matrix' within the first 3 rounds. Lopez didn't let it start. Loma looked like a clown with no gameplan once that right pivot was not reacted to or followed, like other fighters did before.

Loma can fight Santa Cruz coming from a loss. He won't beat even Cruz at 130. The blueprint is out.

You got the wrong guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        I swear to god we need to see ID's in order to let people post on this forum.
        Your guy was schooled and lost like a sore loser. Lederman was too kind.

Comment

exactly what others have said in here these fighters come along like golovkin and loma look dominant etc and real fans respect them but are not easily sold and look for their limitations out of interest and love of the sport

but then you get the fanboys who jump on these fighters d**ks and claim they could beat roberto duran with one arm tied behind their backs while sitting on a stool that just annoys ppl who actually are honest about how good a fighter is having any real discussion about it

im convinced its just a load of old retired pact@rds looking to cling on to any fighters nuts that they believe could have beaten mayweather or his records

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I said to shut down the 'Matrix' within the first 3 rounds. Lopez didn't let it start. Loma looked like a clown with no gameplan once that right pivot was not reacted to or followed, like other fighters did before.

Loma can fight Santa Cruz coming from a loss. He won't beat even Cruz at 130. The blueprint is out.

You got the wrong guy.
            That's true actually. Yeah you did say if teo can shut him down early the matrix won't start and teo did just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Want proof? Go look at LDBC youtube channel. Now pretend it doesnt exist buddy
              They're idiots though and not representative of all of us. They're really not even pro-black they're Eroll Spence fans and nothing else. They hate Bud more than anyone.

Comment

Bob tried to play Bud as normal and Loma as superman. ESPN said he was undefeated when he wasn't. I like Loma but they were doing too much!

Comment

Yeah I don't get it. I gotta rewatch it because I was quite tipsy during the fight to really focus in on the final result but ultimately I felt it was no way a shut out by Teofimo as one of those score cards indicated. In fact, the most I can recall from my drunk ass was a lot of dramatic looking punches landed by Loma knocking Teo's head around. I can't recall 1 significant punch that did the same to Loma but again, I may have just missed it.

Loma totally deserves credit for an awesome second half at least. I do recall he barely did shieeet in the first half but I think the size was hard to adapt to and Lopez was quick on the trigger causing a hesitation to Loma. The second half however I remember some awesome combinations Loma put together that I don't remember Lopez ever putting together against Loma.

If we can agree Lopez won, we should also agree, the scorecards should never have been that wide though. It was in no way a domination by Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    In fact, the most I can recall from my drunk ass was a lot of dramatic looking punches landed by Loma knocking Teo's head around.
                    Too little too late but yes Lomachenko did have a dominant stretch for roughly 3 rounds when he was really putting it on Lopez and whooping his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Too little too late but yes Lomachenko did have a dominant stretch for roughly 3 rounds when he was really putting it on Lopez and whooping his ass.
                      Man, there was even a moment the commentator said, Loma is looking right now to stop Lopez. It was really dominant. I don't understand how people can say it was a wipe out or annihilation of Loma. It wasn't even close.

It really wasn't much about what Lopez did but probably more about what Loma didn't do. Once he started to heat up, he was pouring it on, it just took too long for him to get warmed up (aka, find his range).

Comment

Working...
                      X