Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Lomachenko Never Gave Me Money To Make The Fight Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
    the main lesson to take away from that is. tyson was a fraud and a coward who was to scared to rematch buster.
    Mother****er, this guy

Everyone, tell this guy how much of an idiot that he is

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Mother****er, this guy

Everyone, tell this guy how much of an idiot that he is
      mike tyson is an overhyped bum. anyone he couldnt bully masscared him

Comment

mike tyson is an overhyped bum. anyone he couldnt bully masscared him
        I actually agree with you to a degree - not a bum by any standard, but for the casual boxing watcher and everyone on the street people don't realize he is not #2 after Ali. I think prime Tyson beats prime Wlad, unless of course right cross BOOM lands, but prime Vitali, Lennox beats Tyson. Not Fury/AJ/Wilder.

Comment

what does that garbage even mean?
          Damn dude you come of mad disrespectful - maybe this person is just getting into boxing and you totally killing it for them. Reasonable question if you dont know how unification works.

We joke around, share our opinions, and look out for one another. Dont be Teo.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Where are all those Loma bàll gobblers who was praising Loma for being a badàśś and so awesome for giving up his pay to make the Lopez fight!?

That’s right quiet like a church mouse and y’all will be quiet when y’all witness Loma’s body crumpled onto the canvas as Teo does a backflip!
            If Loma losses Ill be the first one here to say the man i predicted to win lost. Nice and easy.

What will you say if Teo losses?

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
              If Loma losses Ill be the first one here to say the man i predicted to win lost. Nice and easy.

What will you say if Teo losses?
              They will say teo was a untested bum

People love to hate lomo ha

Comment

Here’s a question that puts it into perspective. Name one fighter in history that had better footwork and faster feet ever. I’ve been following boxing since the 70’s religiously and I can’t think of one. Roy, manny, naseem, Whittaker, Floyd. Close but loma in my opinion is the best. But realistically I think you’d be pushed to find any other fighter that didn’t believe he’s right up there in that group.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
                  I actually agree with you to a degree - not a bum by any standard, but for the casual boxing watcher and everyone on the street people don't realize he is not #2 after Ali. I think prime Tyson beats prime Wlad, unless of course right cross BOOM lands, but prime Vitali, Lennox beats Tyson. Not Fury/AJ/Wilder.
                  You see how you only came up with two names that for sure beat Tyson? I agree with those. I just think it's way unfair to call prime Tyson a bum when he became the unified HW champ before he was 22 and had some very good wins in there before he lost to Douglas.(he may have really won, long count reference) Not only that, you cited the two best HW's in history in my opinion, as the ones who would beat him. (best by way of H2H matchups) Any world titlist isn't a bum but by boxing standards, Tyson is in the top 15 all time HW rankings for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    They will say teo was a untested bum

People love to hate lomo ha
                    ^ This

After Loma makes a very, very good fighter look ordinary, all of the sudden he was a never-was, bum who was supposed to lose anyways. It's pitiful.

Comment

Who cares either way. It’s academic the fight is near and Teofimo is going to have to back up all his boasts. My prediction he breaks down and starts crying in round 9 similar to Oliver McCall against Lennox Lewis in the rematch of course

Comment

Working...
                      X