Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Lomachenko Never Gave Me Money To Make The Fight Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topdogggbm
    replied
    Oh you're that guy? So Jeff horn is better than Pacquiao too right? Haha come on man.

And sure Holyfield was a small heavyweight. Making it even more impressive what he was able to accomplish.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Taylor
    replied
    Originally posted by Topdogggbm View Post
    Did you read anything that I wrote? It has nothing to do with that.

But since you mention it anyways..... Spinks, Holmes, Bruno, Tubbs, Berbrick, Tucker, Biggs, all solid names. Even Botha, Golota, and Mathis Jr were quality opponents.
    danny williams and kevin mcbride destroyed tyson
    so they are better than all those guys you named

I'm going to guess that you weren't around in the 80s. Since you called Holyfield "small and weak". Haha. Get real man
    you realize he was a ballooned up cruiser right?

Leave a comment:

• Topdogggbm
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
    who did tyson beat in his prime that wasnt a bum?
    Did you read anything that I wrote? It has nothing to do with that.

But since you mention it anyways..... Spinks, Holmes, Bruno, Tubbs, Berbrick, Tucker, Biggs, all solid names. Even Botha, Golota, and Mathis Jr were quality opponents. Just asking.... were you alive in the 80s to see this? Or are you a millenial just barking things out? I'm trying to decide if I'm arguing with a person that actually understands the world of boxing, or just another random forum guy that yells out dumb stuff. Honest question. And I'm not being disrespectful

I'm going to guess that you weren't around in the 80s. Since you called Holyfield "small and weak". Haha. Get real man
    Last edited by Topdogggbm; 10-17-2020, 09:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Taylor
    replied
    The aura around Mike Tyson, relies heavily on what he meant to the world at that time. Mike Tyson fights were global events. Everyone knows where they were for his fights. People gathered. Sometimes just that value alone can move fighters up a list of all time greats. If you lived in that time frame you'd know that. (I'm not sure your age so I don't know if you're being a troll or if you just don't get it). His charisma side (the good and the bad) only added to that. And we're talking "fighting Mike Tyson". And not "movie star" type of Tyson, of today.

Also, any fight of Tysons career AFTER Lennox Lewis, doesn't even apply. It's like ****ting on B-Hop or Roy Jones for losing fights in their 40s and 50s. The men were still great
    who did tyson beat in his prime that wasnt a bum?

Leave a comment:

• JLC
    replied
    Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Why does it seem not fair that Loma had to be in 3 separate championship bouts to grab each of his 3 belts while Lopez has a chance to grab all 3 of those titles after only one championship fight so far in his career?
    Thatís boxing.

Leave a comment:

• Topdogggbm
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
    Tyson got massacred by bums like buster douglas and danny williams LMAO ��

and he got mentally destroyed by a small, weak and ancient holyfield.

deontay wilder and tyson fury dont lose to the busters and danny williams of the world LMAO HAHAHAHAHA ������������
    The aura around Mike Tyson, relies heavily on what he meant to the world at that time. Mike Tyson fights were global events. Everyone knows where they were for his fights. People gathered. Sometimes just that value alone can move fighters up a list of all time greats. If you lived in that time frame you'd know that. (I'm not sure your age so I don't know if you're being a troll or if you just don't get it). His charisma side (the good and the bad) only added to that. And we're talking "fighting Mike Tyson". And not "movie star" type of Tyson, of today.

Also, any fight of Tysons career AFTER Lennox Lewis, doesn't even apply. It's like ****ting on B-Hop or Roy Jones for losing fights in their 40s and 50s. The men were still great
    Last edited by Topdogggbm; 10-16-2020, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    Boringchenko will need to be sharp in his style. If not he is losing this fight. 🥊

Leave a comment:

• kingstip9
    replied
    Lomachenko is going to outbox this dude 9-3 or 8-4
    And the roads he wins will be clear
    The rounds he loses will be him taking a break and debatable as to who won it

Leave a comment:

• Timur78
    replied
    Let's not get into Financial Semantics.

Loma taking a pay cut, of the same amount that increases Lopez's pay rise...

= LOMA GIVING LOPEZ MONEY

Leave a comment:

• Timur78
    replied
    Teofimo: I want more money, or I will not fight.
    Loma: Ok, I will earn less, so you can get paid more. Let's make this fight.
    Teofimo: Loma is a Diva. He never gave me money.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X