• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
    Im guessing his new trainer will be Dr Emmit Brown with cut man Marty McFly
    "Tell me, who's President in 2020...."

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
      Some of these comments confuse me. What is misleading about this story and who says he lost a fight?
      I believe others, as well as myself, only think of the former heavyweight champion when the name Muhammad Ali is mentioned. I immediately thought I was reading a headline from NSB circa 1977.

Comment

Why don't this chump change his name? Now i don't ever wanna see him fight. I hope he gets knocked the f... out cold

Comment

So are we finally getting the Foreman rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
            Im guessing his new trainer will be Dr Emmit Brown with cut man Marty McFly
            Lol lol Good one Lar.

Comment

The UK version of Muhammad Ali compared to the US version is the perfect analogy to compare UK boxing to US boxing. Just kidding UK bros. Well not really....

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                Why don't this chump change his name? Now i don't ever wanna see him fight. I hope he gets knocked the f... out cold
                So you're asking a person to change his original name because the boxer decided to change his original name to Muhammad Ali.

Quite interesting.

Comment

Come on man, you gotta change your name if your name is Muhammad Ali & a boxer.

Use your middle name or nickname.

You can't just call yourself "Muhammad Ali"

Comment

[QUOTE=archiemoore1;20807820]Why don't this chump change his name? Now i don't ever wanna see him fight. I hope he gets knocked the f... out cold[/QUOTE

Muhammad is the most popular first name in the World. Ali is one of the most common surnames.

It's like the ****** equivalent of John Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
                      The UK version of Muhammad Ali compared to the US version is the perfect analogy to compare UK boxing to US boxing. Just kidding UK bros. Well not really....
                      Yeah your heavyweights kick ass......oh no, I forgot, they are all third rate.
                      We have every belt in the prime weight division, USWho?

Comment

Working...
                      X