Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a scale of 1-10, rate Floyd Mayweather's win against Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd gets a 10 for this win against Cotto. Miguel was at his prime weight when Money May fought him at 154 lbs; Later Floyd would remark that Cotto was the strongest and hardest puncher he had ever fought in his entire career.

Comment

I'd say 7 cos Cotto was very good but he was past his peak at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
        6-7.

PAC battered him.
        This thread isn’t about Pac, it’s about Floyd vs Cotto. Try to keep up. Read slowly if you need to.

Comment

Was it a catch weight? Can’t remember now

Comment

Gave a 7.Its about a 6-7 win.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Was it a catch weight? Can’t remember now
              No that was Manny this Cotto was 13lbs bigger ring weight, this was the Cotto Manny called out but Cotto refused to fight him at another CW and Manny didnt want it without it so that fight didnt happen and Floyd took it at 154.

Comment

5 - good win not great

Comment

...quite a few forgot that Floyd was calling Cotto out long before that fight, on air. Cotto didn't want to fight because Floyd wasn't yet a money draw.

Cotto is the one that wanted to marinate; his fault he damaged the prestige slightly by taking losses (thus making him desperate for a Floyd fight, who was now the money draw).

But Cotto was still considered a top fighter and it took place at a weight that benefitted Cotto, not Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                    I don't like the way Pac handles his business. OK, he's a shot caller. Just don't be so obvious to those who don't worship his every move.
                    He is like every other top fighter when they get famous. Everybody is like that. But his fans deny it. Some fighters are transparent about it, others hide it. But yeah pretty funny when and how he and Roach picked fighters.

Floyd just came out and said it...I fight big names for big money. All I care about is big money fights, big names. But some fans want to throw their arms up about it. Like as long as you claim you want to fight the best and don’t go around talking about money fights, you’re picks are good.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      He is like every other top fighter when they get famous. Everybody is like that. But his fans deny it. Some fighters are transparent about it, others hide it. But yeah pretty funny when and how he and Roach picked fighters.

Floyd just came out and said it...I fight big names for big money. All I care about is big money fights, big names. But some fans want to throw their arms up about it. Like as long as you claim you want to fight the best and don’t go around talking about money fights, you’re picks are good.
                      It gets worse....When asked for them to go into details about what makes Pac great, they go into name calling mode and deflect.

Fighting for money....no brainer
                      Usually, top guys get you top money. Now Conor is talking about fighting Pac and Team Pac is saying how the Senator is always looking for ''new challenges''

Comment

Working...
                      X