Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a scale of 1-10, rate Floyd Mayweather's win against Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    A very good win with Cotto coming off an emotional win over Margarito. The Miguel Cotto that came in that night was on fire, I don't know who else could've beaten Cotto that night at 154.
    That Cotto would have run Manny over, the difference in strength was huge he was so motivated, makes a lot of difference not being at all drained, this version Manny refused to fight without another CW, that tells the story right there.

Comment

Would’ve been a 10 if it happened at WW when Cotto had an 0

Just 3 minuses:

Loss to Tony and Pac
      Loss to Trout easily afterwards
      Didn’t happen at 147 when Cotto had an 0

Making it 7
      Still a good win

Comment

This was a close fight. It was still even in the twelfth. I heard somewhere Floyd really took a beating and took a 3 hour shower with nothing to drink but mountain Dew. He emulated Cotto: he said Cotto was throwing wide wild haymakers saying "hwau hwau hwau" like he grunted.

After the fight I think he caught Manny (rest his soul) and lamps unpredictably. It's like he was just ecstatic and they couldn't help but stroke his ego.

I was waiting for somebody to pipe up "so when are you gonna fight Manny?" 2 non television analysts such as teddy atlas or Stephen a Smith woulda popped the question, those 2 guys thrive off conflict and enjoy popularity.

Oh well, great win for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          cotto was clearly past his prime when floyd fought him. suffered brutal KO losses to margarito and pac. and lost shortly after to trout proving he was past it.

its a 5 or 4/10 type win.

If cotto was past prime. What was floyd?

Comment

Solid 7

Floyd fighting for the 2nd time in his 5th weight class.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                10, while Cotto was never the same after Margarito too his soul, he was still prime though at the end of it. Floyd did what he does best, elevated his game and dominated an elite fighter of his era. Ring kings was an appropriate, though recycled name for the event. Quality win no matter how you slice it.
                Are you ret@rded? You said Marg took his soul and cotto was never the same but he was still in his prime? Please, STFU and go watch MMA

Comment

7. Should have happened sooner

Comment

Very good win. Cotto beat Canelo in my opinion so was still a world class fighter.

Comment

6-7.

PAC battered him.

Comment

Working...
                      X