No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marriaga Backs Lomachenko To Beat Lopez: He's Too Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marriaga Backs Lomachenko To Beat Lopez: He's Too Good

Miguel Marriaga is backing WBO, WBA lightweight champion Vasiliy Lomachenko to overcome IBF champion Teofimo Lopez when they collide on October 17 on ESPN.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lopez only has his age on his side. Loma is levels above him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
      Lopez only has his age on his side. Loma is levels above him.
      He also has size and punching power in his favor although the size may be a disadvantage of Lopez' body suffered through any weight cut.

Aside from that, Lomachenko is superior in skills, ring IQ, speed and movement.

Comment

nuclear news because Marriaga thinks so!

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

I remember Terence 'Bud' Crawford being in attendance for Miguel Mariaga vs. Vasily Lomachenko, and I could not stop laughing when the cameras got a shot at the WBC-WBO jr. welterweight champ from Omaha Nebraska, because the presence of a true master-pugilist shined a spotlight on Bumochenko's flaws in that sorry performance.

Two weeks later on ESPN, Terence showed the world that he was levels above Vasily Lomachenko, by becoming the undisputed jr. welterweight champion of the world inside three rounds against the undefeated unified IBF-WBA 140 pound champ, Julius Indongo.

Terence made unifying all four belts look easy. In contrast, Vasily Lomachenko told ESPN's Bernardo Osuna in the Mariaga post fight interview that he needed to work on his defense, after getting bruised up by a flatfooted undersized over-matched journeyman. The holes in Bumochenko's defense, would only get bigger as he started to fight men his own size. But Terence Crawford has also moved up since, and has only continued to dominate.

Its beyond me why a more proven, clearly superior boxer, is not above this clown, in the P4P.

Comment

Man I respect Crawfords game so much. And I'm not a big fan. But you're selling Loma short if you don't think he's the elite of the elite. I'm not saying one needs to be over the other, in either favor. Both guys are super great. I honestly feel like the least respected victory in all of boxing to this day, is Loma beating GRjr. I don't think anybody else beats that guy. And that's not talked about at all, and that fight can hardly be found on YouTube or other platforms. It's odd how that Loma victory has just kinda vanished.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I remember Terence 'Bud' Crawford being in attendance for Miguel Mariaga vs. Vasily Lomachenko, and I could not stop laughing when the cameras got a shot at the WBC-WBO jr. welterweight champ from Omaha Nebraska, because the presence of a true master-pugilist shined a spotlight on Bumochenko's flaws in that sorry performance.

Two weeks later on ESPN, Terence showed the world that he was levels above Vasily Lomachenko, by becoming the undisputed jr. welterweight champion of the world inside three rounds against the undefeated unified IBF-WBA 140 pound champ, Julius Indongo.

Terence made unifying all four belts look easy. In contrast, Vasily Lomachenko told ESPN's Bernardo Osuna in the Mariaga post fight interview that he needed to work on his defense, after getting bruised up by a flatfooted undersized over-matched journeyman. The holes in Bumochenko's defense, would only get bigger as he started to fight men his own size. But Terence Crawford has also moved up since, and has only continued to dominate.

Its beyond me why a more proven, clearly superior boxer, is not above this clown, in the P4P.
              I agree Loma is the BEST pound for pound

Comment

Crawford’s resume is shot compared to Loma. Not even close!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I am a Bud fan but you are bias beyond belief. Do you sleep with an American flag up your arse? So because Lomachenko took a few bangs against Marriaga and Bud beat Indongo he's levels above? GTFOH! Did Bud not get dropped in his last fight where he was supposed to dominate every minute? Does that make him a bum? Of course not. The same goes for Lomachenko. He has a better resume than Bud and regularly tries to get the best in the ring. You will face some resistance with this kind of career. You have totally lost the plot bro. Every post you make is more embarassing than the last, just like your clown of a president with his spity teenage girl twits.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdogggbm View Post
                    Man I respect Crawfords game so much. And I'm not a big fan. But you're selling Loma short if you don't think he's the elite of the elite. I'm not saying one needs to be over the other, in either favor. Both guys are super great. I honestly feel like the least respected victory in all of boxing to this day, is Loma beating GRjr. I don't think anybody else beats that guy. And that's not talked about at all, and that fight can hardly be found on YouTube or other platforms. It's odd how that Loma victory has just kinda vanished.

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                    I am a Bud fan but you are bias beyond belief. Do you sleep with an American flag up your arse? So because Lomachenko took a few bangs against Marriaga and Bud beat Indongo he's levels above? GTFOH! Did Bud not get dropped in his last fight where he was supposed to dominate every minute? Does that make him a bum? Of course not. The same goes for Lomachenko. He has a better resume than Bud and regularly tries to get the best in the ring. You will face some resistance with this kind of career. You have totally lost the plot bro. Every post you make is more embarassing than the last, just like your clown of a president with his spity teenage girl twits.
                    Terence Crawford, has never been down on the scores, never been down in a fight ; all clear wins, undisputed- lineal-three weight champion! #levels
                    Last edited by 1hourRun; 09-05-2020, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X