Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Lopez - Deal Reached For October, Team Lopez is Pumped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Salido beat Loma's ass and Salido was a journeyman with 12 losses. Lopez is at least 2 times better than Salido at that stage. This guy is too overhyped. Not to mention going life and death with bums.

Loma isn't even close to being the best fighter in the world, not a chance. Maybe to fanboys like you.

You STFU.
    Would Lopez or Davis beat salido in their second pro fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Would Lopez or Davis beat salido in their second pro fight?
      That was maybe Loma's 400th fight.

Comment

That was maybe Loma's 400th fight.
        Yes or no?

Comment

• Loma is lucky to have 'haters' like us. Otherwise, nobody talks about him, or cares on this board. When you have haters, at least somebody cares. If nobody talks about you, you are screwed. Haters lend a spark of light.

Comment

• Would Lopez or Davis beat salido in their second pro fight?
            Yes or no?
            Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Loma is lucky to have 'haters' like us. Otherwise, nobody talks about him, or cares on this board. When you have haters, at least somebody cares. If nobody talks about you, you are screwed. Haters lend a spark of light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Yes or no?
              Yes. Both beat Salido at this point and Salido then.

I'd exchange Loma's almost 400 amateur fight experience for at least 40 pro fights. So, Loma at 40 pro fights, couldn't beat Salido. Otherwise, it's unfair comparison.

Comment

I'd exchange Loma's almost 400 amateur fight experience for at least 40 pro fights. So, Loma at 40 pro fights, couldn't beat Salido. Otherwise, it's unfair comparison.
                This is what I'm talking about when I say every time this guy opens his mouth he sounds dumb af

Comment

Salido beat Loma's ass and Salido was a journeyman with 12 losses. Lopez is at least 2 times better than Salido at that stage. It doesn't mean Lopez is great. Loma is too overhyped. Not to mention going life and death with bums.

Loma isn't even close to being the best fighter in the world, not a chance. Maybe to fanboys like you.

You STFU.

So funny! I love exposing these double standards. Lomas so overhyped and hes a bum blah blah blah, hes all those things but yet Lil Tanky's handler big floyd stood at a podium and publicly said tank isnt ready for Loma yet.

LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    So funny! I love exposing these double standards. Lomas so overhyped and hes a bum blah blah blah, hes all those things but yet Lil Tanky's handler big floyd stood at a podium and publicly said tank isnt ready for Loma yet.

LMAO.
                    That dude is fcking ret@@rded man

Comment

You apparently don't know anything about the boxer you love so much.

Davis finished his amateur career with a record of 206–15. He has 15 losses as an amateur with only half of Loma's fights, where Loma was almost perfect.

Even at Davis' 9th pro fight, he's fighting guys like this: German Meraz, 47-31-1. Thirty-one losses. That's how good Davis and his management thought he was. Not at his second pro fight but his ninth! It wouldn't be until 20 fights later that he'd win a world title.

Honestly, Loma beating Lopez would be a greater achievement than beating Tank Davis.

Comment

Working...
                      X