Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Lopez - Deal Reached For October, Team Lopez is Pumped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Lopez - Deal Reached For October, Team Lopez is Pumped

The much-anticipated Vasiliy Lomachenko-Teofimo Lopez Jr. lightweight title unification fight has been agreed to. After weeks of difficult negotiations between Lopez and promoter Top Rank, the sides came to terms on Wednesday night, David McWater, Lopez's manager, told BoxingScene just after he said he and Top Rank chairman Bob Arum finished hammering things out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR

[/CENTER]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-12-2020, 10:06 PM.

Good. I hope nobody ever negotiations in the media ever again. ******.

Comment

Great. One of the few anticipated.

Comment

There we go. Fight fans will be tuned in definitely. I will be, show me a great fight.

Comment

Awesome!

I was getting sick of all this money talk. Respect to the two warriors for making this fight happen.

Comment

Where’s everyone that called Lopez a coward?

Comment

This gon be a different Lomachenko.

Comment

Lomachenko gonna eat this kid up
                WAR LOMA

Comment

And here we go! This will be a different Lomachenko. He's had a whole year to rest and heal. The guy has been fighting nonstop since he was a little kid. He may be older than Feotimo, but he's fully refreshed. So this will be a very competitive fight—at least I hope so.

I'm curious how this deal went down and what Lomachenko actually parted with. If it sounds like what I heard, then Lomachenko figuratively castrated Lopez. A complete mind-****.

As they tend to say: The Loma effect is REAL PEOPLE! The Loma effect is REAL

Comment

Teofimo, has already handed Bumchecko a loss in negotiations. Lopez is going to finish the humiliation in the ring by viral meme style KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X