Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren speak for the first time ever this afternoon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    i was giving you examples but going back Bakole has nothing for DDD he was exposed on free tv when he quit so really dont he think he deserves anything i think that is more easier for you to understand and i stand by this and said from the start of his career DDD vs Whyte is a good fight and think DDD will walk through him but he has doe the same to Joyce. I liked Whyte from the start and rooted for him to beat Joshua, but this is drug thing for me is disgusting and shows he is a cheat this is not the first time with Drugs for Whyte and he is the same as Miller. Not hate i hope he wins a world title but i doubt it.
    When I mentioned Bakole I brought his name up because that’s more a realistic match up between those two. Whyte is not going to fight DDD when he has a shot at the time coming up, I don’t really want to get into his drug thing as they cleared him and I would leave it at that, but am 100 % with you in regards to drug cheats, I hate them.

Doesn’t matter if DDD/Whyte is a good fight, it’s just not going to happen. They are at different stages of their careers, and Hearn cannot force Whyte to fight DDD because Whyte is self managed.

Well am glad we actually talked boxing and not taking shots at each other, as I personally don’t allow my dislike for any fighter irrespective of the reasons to affect what I feel they should, could or would do in their careers.

Comment

To be fair to Eddie it must be a pain dealing with Fury's team

You've got little Eddie dealing with an 88 year old former lawyer Jew born in Brooklyn who will never let you get one over him, Fish eyes Frank AND a criminal enterprise in MTK.

Comment

Working...
      X