Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren speak for the first time ever this afternoon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did hell freeze over?

Comment

Originally posted by Targaryen View Post
      Those figures for Frank’s shows are terrible. His comeback shows haven’t been promoted well. His figures aren’t normally that bad, as BT is quite a big platform.
      Everything about Warren's shows just feel...dated? They lack that 'oomph'. Though Hearn's DZ shows also lack a lot as well.

Originally posted by Chinned View Post
      Wonder how negotiations will go seeing as matchroom just had a show with 200k peak viewers with 90k average whilst Frank Warren about less than 5k average i believe lol.
      someone didn't like this post judging by the pm i just received;

Originally posted by aabb
      The User aabb has just sent you a Gift of .

Reason: This place doesn't need a ****ing Eddie Hearn dick rider you ****ing casual ****. Go suck off that daddy's boy somewhere else you nerd.
      lmfao

Comment

Oh ****, Frank probably MF'd Eddie a dozen or so times among other things. Can't imagine Warren being able to keep his composure talking to Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Zero chance of Whyte taking that fight. Matchroom might offer Queensbury Bakole but i also doubt Warren would accept that fight for DDD.
          Bakole got exposed so nobody gonna touch him, as for Whyte he will do whatever his master Eddie tells him

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            Bakole got exposed so nobody gonna touch him, as for Whyte he will do whatever his master Eddie tells him
            If he got exposed then that should be an easy fight to make. Whyte's master isn't Warren, nor it's Hearn. Whyte is self managed, so try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
              Did hell freeze over?
              That was what i thought at first too. This 2 should have been working together for years now. But Warren is a dinosaur. Yarde v Buatsi was meant to be made early last year, he kicked a fuss when BBBofC mandated Yarde/Buatsi/Burton for the british title.

Sometimes you pray for this sort of thing to happen, and i think he is now willing to play ball because his recent show failed. Maybe we boxing fans should pray for more shows to fail from these sort of promoters/platfroms, so they have no choice but to work with other promoters in making the best fights for the sport.

Comment

That was what i thought at first too. This 2 should have been working together for years now. But Warren is a dinosaur. Yarde v Buatsi was meant to be made early last year, he kicked a fuss when BBBofC mandated Yarde/Buatsi/Burton for the british title.

Sometimes you pray for this sort of thing to happen, and i think he is now willing to play ball because his recent show failed. Maybe we boxing fans should pray for more shows to fail from these sort of promoters/platfroms, so they have no choice but to work with other promoters in making the best fights for the sport.
                Yeah, I mentioned in another thread that my best reading of this is that it's a bit of a desperation move by Warren. Of course I welcome it, but Frank hates Barry's boy with a passion and wouldn't work with him unless he had to.

Comment

If he got exposed then that should be an easy fight to make. Whyte's master isn't Warren, nor it's Hearn. Whyte is self managed, so try again.
                  Lol if he was self managed and not a puppet he would have jumped at the chance to fight Charr or Puleav

Plenty of fighters screw up thinking they can manage themselves he has done a great job so they make him how long for A WBC title. Why you think Al Haymon got into the business

Boxers should concentrate on Boxing not managing especially if you have never finished School or went to College it is more than just Boxing

The only thing Whyte has done is pay a Lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    Lol if he was self managed and not a puppet he would have jumped at the chance to fight Charr or Puleav

Plenty of fighters screw up thinking they can manage themselves he has done a great job so they make him how long for A WBC title. Why you think Al Haymon got into the business

Boxers should concentrate on Boxing not managing especially if you have never finished School or went to College it is more than just Boxing

The only thing Whyte has done is pay a Lawyer.
                    Fight charr? Really? 😂 I don’t like boxers self managing themselves but some have done it in the past and have been successful. RJJ did it...A puppet would fight someone like Charr (Last fight 2017) is that what we really expect nowadays as boxing fans? Wow 😂

Comment

Fight charr? Really? 😂 I don’t like boxers self managing themselves but some have done it in the past and have been successful. RJJ did it...A puppet would fight someone like Charr (Last fight 2017) is that what we really expect nowadays as boxing fans? Wow 😂
                      Yes look who Canelo fought for his first world TITLE ricky hatton brother hence why you have managers

Comment

Working...
                      X