Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren speak for the first time ever this afternoon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Targaryen View Post
    Those figures for Frank’s shows are terrible. His comeback shows haven’t been promoted well. His figures aren’t normally that bad, as BT is quite a big platform.
    Yes but the fights have also been terrible so far. Eddie is probably disappointed with his numbers but he has put fights on which are guaranteed action, even if lesser known names He has ensured multiple decent fights to give it the best chance.

Frank has gone a different route and largely made strong favourites vs nobody style fights thus far and the big ones he’s got lined up are being delayed.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      Yes look who Canelo fought for his first world TITLE ricky hatton brother hence why you have managers
      Whyte isn’t Canelo 😂 nor was Matthew Hatton 3 years away from the sport like Charr, and like we established before he is “Self-managed”. Any boxing fan that wants someone in the Top 5 in their weight class to fight a guy who hasn’t fought in 3 years shouldn’t be taken seriously as a fan of this sport...

Comment

What happened is, Frank Warren came along like the young upstart, and took the business away from Barry Hearn and all of his Saville-esque buddies from the 60s, 70s and 80s. This causes a lifelong feud, and I am sure Barry used to stick pins in Frank Warren dolls at the monthly Illuminati Satanic ritual sacrifices. Eventually the voodoo magic came to fruition, and young upstart Eddie Hearn went from promoting darts at 3am on a Sunday, to taking old, decrepit Matchroom Boxing back to the top on Sky Sports, toppling Warren's empire. Now, Frank Warren is on his way out, he has made his money and he doesn't really care. But to the Hearns' it is still very personal, they take pleasure in trying to rile Frank Warren at every opportunity. Frank isn't even trying now though, he sees the humour in the whole thing even more so than the Hearns'. When Frank was trying he wiped the floor with Barry (Jeffrey Epstein's mate).

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Whyte isn’t Canelo 😂 nor was Matthew Hatton 3 years away from the sport like Charr, and like we established before he is “Self-managed”. Any boxing fan that wants someone in the Top 5 in their weight class to fight a guy who hasn’t fought in 3 years shouldn’t be taken seriously as a fan of this sport...
          Oh i am sorry Tyson Fury does not count, he has a title that is what matters in boxing, rather than waiting for a fight he will never get, if Fury vs Whyte ever came off he probably complain about the money is not good considering he gets more for his fights now.

He turned down the fight against Joshua and Ruiz jumped and upset the applecart.

Fury has a manager and 2 promoters WTF sorry you think you know boxing but really dont

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            Oh i am sorry Tyson Fury does not count, he has a title that is what matters in boxing, rather than waiting for a fight he will never get, if Fury vs Whyte ever came off he probably complain about the money is not good considering he gets more for his fights now.

He turned down the fight against Joshua and Ruiz jumped and upset the applecart.

Fury has a manager and 2 promoters WTF sorry you think you know boxing but really dont
            You said all of that to say nothing. You really need to read back your posts, not even trying to insult you but you aren’t making any sense. No one mentioned Fury, Ruiz, Joshua. Etc so not sure where you came in with Fury 😂 .

You jumped the gun and replied to my original post about Bakole fighting DDD, not sure what hurt your feeling about that suggestion. But since that post you have gone from “ Whyte is a puppet” to admitting he is a self managed boxer, which means he decides what’s best for his career.

You talking like you know your boxing but you have no clue when challenged again with your suggestion that Whyte should fight Manuel charr (A guy who last fought in 2017), which credibility do you have here as a boxing fan to suggest that ridiculous idea?

Then it’s Canelo fighting Matthew Hatton scenario 😂 Now you bringing Fury into it when no one mentioned him. Really not sure 😂 what is gotten into you. Aren’t you one of the best posters around here? Or am I thinking about someone else?

Maybe not, but in future don’t not allow “Hate” to overrule you. I sense your hatred for Whyte for whatever reason, and you have that right. Not judging that at all, but when you dislike a fighter DO NOT let your hatred for them start to over take your sense of judgement. Because it makes you look stupid like you are looking right now, your posts are a pure mess, all over the place.

Hopefully you would read back your post, act like a grown man or woman and admit your lack of proper judgement on your initial posts.
            Last edited by Ray*; 08-08-2020, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              What happened is, Frank Warren came along like the young upstart, and took the business away from Barry Hearn and all of his Saville-esque buddies from the 60s, 70s and 80s. This causes a lifelong feud, and I am sure Barry used to stick pins in Frank Warren dolls at the monthly Illuminati Satanic ritual sacrifices. Eventually the voodoo magic came to fruition, and young upstart Eddie Hearn went from promoting darts at 3am on a Sunday, to taking old, decrepit Matchroom Boxing back to the top on Sky Sports, toppling Warren's empire. Now, Frank Warren is on his way out, he has made his money and he doesn't really care. But to the Hearns' it is still very personal, they take pleasure in trying to rile Frank Warren at every opportunity. Frank isn't even trying now though, he sees the humour in the whole thing even more so than the Hearns'. When Frank was trying he wiped the floor with Barry (Jeffrey Epstein's mate).

Barry Hearn is 3 or 4 years older than Warren, Warren was the first on the scene doing his first shows as a promoter in early 80s in boxing, Hearn only came into boxing in 1987, so not sure where you got your information from.

Warren was the one who hated Hearn for branching from snooker into boxing, Warren was to Mickey Duff what Eddie Hearn is to Warren now. So your post is full of inaccuracies.

Frank sued a lot of his boxers, and he is well hated in the boxing circle but most who came across him, Warren has zero sense of humour due to his original profession (Solicitor), whilst Hearn who practice as an account was all about the humour and making every pound note.

If you are going to tell a story make sure you tell the right one, no need to lie about the information that is right out there.

Warren is a bastard and people who know him would tell you so. He has send lawsuits to YouTube boxing guys like Ade for example, taken multiple boxers to court and lost. He definitely isn’t laughing like you are trying to suggest now, because now he has to work with the younger Hearn that he hated so much.

His hate for Hearn can be seen in most of his interviews. The only people having fun here are the Hearn.

Comment

"Hey, Eddie, nice garden there. You should see mine. Can you believe there are still some rubes that don't understand that we're acting in collusion to pick their pockets?"

"It's amazing, init Frank? Good chat."

Comment

Barry Hearn is 3 or 4 years older than Warren, Warren was the first on the scene doing his first shows as a promoter in early 80s in boxing, Hearn only came into boxing in 1987, so not sure where you got your information from.

Warren was the one who hated Hearn for branching from snooker into boxing, Warren was to Mickey Duff what Eddie Hearn is to Warren now. So your post is full of inaccuracies.

Frank sued a lot of his boxers, and he is well hated in the boxing circle but most who came across him, Warren has zero sense of humour due to his original profession (Solicitor), whilst Hearn who practice as an account was all about the humour and making every pound note.

If you are going to tell a story make sure you tell the right one, no need to lie about the information that is right out there.

Warren is a bastard and people who know him would tell you so. He has send lawsuits to YouTube boxing guys like Ade for example, taken multiple boxers to court and lost. He definitely isn’t laughing like you are trying to suggest now, because now he has to work with the younger Hearn that he hated so much.

His hate for Hearn can be seen in most of his interviews. The only people having fun here are the Hearn.
                  Nice, but you missed out the part where Barry Hearn and Mickey Duff were in cahoots. And Frank Warren took them to the cleaners!

Comment

You said all of that to say nothing. You really need to read back your posts, not even trying to insult you but you aren’t making any sense. No one mentioned Fury, Ruiz, Joshua. Etc so not sure where you came in with Fury 😂 .

You jumped the gun and replied to my original post about Bakole fighting DDD, not sure what hurt your feeling about that suggestion. But since that post you have gone from “ Whyte is a puppet” to admitting he is a self managed boxer, which means he decides what’s best for his career.

You talking like you know your boxing but you have no clue when challenged again with your suggestion that Whyte should fight Manuel charr (A guy who last fought in 2017), which credibility do you have here as a boxing fan to suggest that ridiculous idea?

Then it’s Canelo fighting Matthew Hatton scenario 😂 Now you bringing Fury into it when no one mentioned him. Really not sure 😂 what is gotten into you. Aren’t you one of the best posters around here? Or am I thinking about someone else?

Maybe not, but in future don’t not allow “Hate” to overrule you. I sense your hatred for Whyte for whatever reason, and you have that right. Not judging that at all, but when you dislike a fighter DO NOT let your hatred for them start to over take your sense of judgement. Because it makes you look stupid like you are looking right now, your posts are a pure mess, all over the place.

Hopefully you would read back your post, act like a grown man or woman and admit your lack of proper judgement on your initial posts.
                    i was giving you examples but going back Bakole has nothing for DDD he was exposed on free tv when he quit so really dont he think he deserves anything i think that is more easier for you to understand and i stand by this and said from the start of his career DDD vs Whyte is a good fight and think DDD will walk through him but he has doe the same to Joyce. I liked Whyte from the start and rooted for him to beat Joshua, but this is drug thing for me is disgusting and shows he is a cheat this is not the first time with Drugs for Whyte and he is the same as Miller. Not hate i hope he wins a world title but i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      Nice, but you missed out the part where Barry Hearn and Mickey Duff were in cahoots. And Frank Warren took them to the cleaners!
                      Because Warren is a grafter. You cannot deny him that. He has been doing something right to stay and survived this long. Credit to him for that. Am sure he sees himself in Fast Eddie. He might be born with a silver spoon but he graft like Warren does.

Comment

Working...
                      X