Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best chance of beating Fury the Great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    AJ obviously. Usyk in a year or two.
    Usyk is 33 years old and will lose to Fury right now, let alone when he's 2/3 years older.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      mentall ,
      Sorry dude but just had to... It's MENTAL... Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
        Sorry dude but just had to... It's MENTAL... Haha.

Comment

For me AJ is the most likely one of the bunch at this present time.. whether he will is another matter..

I think Dubs could do in the future pending his own development but Fury would/should have retired by then unless he carries on when he's shot....

Comment

AJ currently. I think people who think the other guys stand a chance against Fury didn't see Fury vs Chisora II and the Hammer fight before he fought Klitshcko. Complete and utter domination of smaller men how a big man should. Does anyone really think Povetkin stands any chance after seeing young Hughie Fury teeing off on Povetkin before gassing?

Ruiz has slow feet and is short. Joyce is way too slow. Usyk is too small. Whyte is too small. Ortiz too old. Miller....meh. Hunter? Good fight to be fair. Wilder can still land that punch but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
              I would mind it, cunning ham hadn't fought since 2017 and is 44 years old

Don't really care about either of those points personally. Would be a good fight and Cunningham doesn't show up just for a paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
                AJ currently. I think people who think the other guys stand a chance against Fury didn't see Fury vs Chisora II and the Hammer fight before he fought Klitshcko. Complete and utter domination of smaller men how a big man should. Does anyone really think Povetkin stands any chance after seeing young Hughie Fury teeing off on Povetkin before gassing?

Ruiz has slow feet and is short. Joyce is way too slow. Usyk is too small. Whyte is too small. Ortiz too old. Miller....meh. Hunter? Good fight to be fair. Wilder can still land that punch but that's about it.

Usyk fights nothing like Chisora or Hammer.

I don't really agree that fighters should be written off because they are smaller. Yes, you have advantages physically if you are longer and taller, on paper, but you still need to know how to use them, and your opponent might not simply cooperate. Usyk is a high ring IQ fighter who stands a better chance of cancelling out Furys size advantages than any other fighter of similar size imo.

Comment

Joshua, Parker, Usyk

They have a chance, even in theory.

Comment

I don't know if there's a proper way to answer this question since he has already been defeated before but it just doesn't officially appear on his professional boxing record.

Unofficially, Wilder have already defeated him in their first bout by way of knockout. However, it's just like I said; It doesn't appear on his record that way because the referee gave Fury a very long count.

Comment

Josh and usyk dd/jj winner
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 08-05-2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X