Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best chance of beating Fury the Great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deontay still of course. Joshua can't just run away to negate Tyson's superior posture, positioning, punch structure, and pivots. Andy Ruiz's handspeed is only one trait to worry about. Tyson has a few. When Joshua doesn't have an answer he folds. Spit his mouthpiece out and looked to his corner for instructions so many times he got called. Wilder got his ass kicked but he was still determined to hit fury with a big punch.

I think Tyson can and will demoralize Joshua whereas I watched Tyson batter Wilder all over the ring and never saw Wilder stop believing his punch can save him.

Comment

Andy Ruiz Jr at 250-255 pounds would out slick the slickster if this fight ever happens. Throw in Andy's iron jaw and it's a wrap.

Ruiz walks through fire and wins a dominant 8-4 decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
        Andy Ruiz Jr at 250-255 pounds would out slick the slickster if this fight ever happens. Throw in Andy's iron jaw and it's a wrap.

Please, Ruiz would be the easiest fight Fury ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Please, Ruiz would be the easiest fight Fury ever had.
          Tell that to Anthony Joshua (who I'd also pick to beat fury bty).

Comment

I don't think any of them can beat him outright, but if Beetlejuice fights dirty, holds & headbutts his way through 12 rds, he could pull off a favorable decision upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post

Pantera getting me fired up!!!!

Imagine Ruiz Jr and Fury.....giving and taking, catching and shooting, slipping and rolling....what a barn burner it would be!

Comment

NO ONE STANDS A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Twas quickly thrown together, but I can't wait for a prospect or club fighter to go on a run and get some hype that he can be a threat to Fury. I think Usyk will get that hype if he blasts through Chisora, but I'd love another name in the mix to shake things up even more, and add another percieved major threat to Wilder and AJ as well.

While i love having an undisputed champ, i also love when a few of the top guys have the clout that comes with a real belt. When Fury is undisputed, Wilder and AJ will have no chips left. AJ can fall off as far as I'm concerned, but Wilder has a lot of potential to still be a mega star, even with losses to Fury, and holding a belt goes a long way - he can have his own defenses, and then his own mega fights in parallel to Fury making defenses and his own mega fights, and the sport and division grows and becomes more enriched.
                  If we want a better HW div, they should have to make weight. Just like everyone else.

Fury is sloppy, make no mistake.

BUT

He can make a fight boring if he wants to. Use his ''awkward'' style to flummox his opponents. BS aside, I am curious to see which Wilder shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                    If we want a better HW div, they should have to make weight. Just like everyone else.

Fury is sloppy, make no mistake.

BUT

He can make a fight boring if he wants to. Use his ''awkward'' style to flummox his opponents. BS aside, I am curious to see which Wilder shows up.

I'm also interested in seeing which Wilder shows up. If we don't see his best, win or lose, I will be disappointed and I think he will lose even more fans than when he dropped a bunch of excuses after 2.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      Lol, Fury was so superior in Wallin fight that it would be crazy to stop it. And that is why they let him to fight till the end.

We just see how it is man. Joshua is the only guy that can be game in Fury fight right now. You obviously think that guys like Kownacki, Pulev, Povetkin can beat Fury??
                      I think a lot of guys can beat Fury, which is why Fury won't fight a lot of top guys. He has never defended a belt and he hasn't fought most of the top 30 in the world right now. He is the most unproven champion in a long time yet you all think he is somehow unbeatable. Which is laughable. AJ has faced most of the top contenders and the ones he didn't, they turned down career offers from him. Fury has 2 good fights on his entire resume haha. Yet again, you all think he is the top guy, after beating Sefari, Pianeta, Wallin and Schwarz. Pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X