Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best chance of beating Fury the Great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't vote because not a single one of those names can beat him.

I'm telling you, Fury is LEVELS above everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
      Backing this all up. My brother watched Fury turn pro, figured he’d be champ one day. Also told his friend to bet on Fury to win via KO vs Wilder in the rematch after his friend just met Max Kellerman in a Vegas pharmacy before the fight and max told him to bet on Wilder. The point is a lot of people can imagine Fury beating almost anyone who ever lived. Props to Wilder for planting him, but the guy caught up and fought back. I kinda liked that AJ went for the kill vs Ruiz, it didn’t work out and now he may never try that type of thing again sadly. But AJ is also popular, famous, marketable, and it wouldn’t be surprising if he got the rub in a close fight. Plus he could get extra credit for doing better than expected or not running too much. I like his uppercut and his confidence when he settles in there, but we don’t know if that AJ exists anymore. I’d love to see him hurt someone and Jump all over them like he has no memory!
      You have to remember that it was only a 50% Fury who faced Wilder the first time, and he still won the fight.

Fury was then close to 100% in the second fight and we all saw what happened.

A 100% Fury beats any fighter past or present. Too big, too skilled.

Comment

AJ has a chance. He's not the boxer that Fury is but he's exactly the wrong style for Fury.

Fury will outbox a boxer. He's too good and too awkward for a puncher.

But a boxer/puncher is a problem. AJ won't be as easy to move around as Wilder was. And he doesn't wait for one big shot. Fury will lead on the cards but he'll have to take shots from a heavy handed guy at the same time. Which makes it 50/50 for me depending on Fury's chin and whether he can find a way to commit to hurting Joshua. He could go at Wilder, but he'll need to be much more clever against Joshua.

Honestly think it would be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          You have to remember that it was only a 50% Fury who faced Wilder the first time, and he still won the fight.

Fury was then close to 100% in the second fight and we all saw what happened.

A 100% Fury beats any fighter past or present. Too big, too skilled.
          I can’t argue with that, especially if I had to walk up to the betting window. The guy is slick. Got up from a helluva shot from one of the hardest punchers in history. He has cardio for days. Can really put it on a guy when he wants to. But I’m also a boxing fan so the more I talk him up the more I’m superstitious somehow AJ wins, which isn’t the same as saying AJ would be close to better over say a hundred fights. I could even regress and fear Wilder KOs him in the third fight, forcing a fourth fight that takes even longer to sort out. Vitali would be an interesting fight? But run all of them a hundred times with the knowledge of the last? Probably Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
            • Wilder: Not a chance (he can't admit he lost and because of that won't do anything to fix what is wrong)
            • Whyte: It's possible but slim
            • Ruiz: Small guys that can punch can be hell for big guys. In a strange way, I think Ruiz might be more dangerous than most everyone. Not sure.
            • AJ: probably has the best chance because he is big, hits hard and can box. He's proven that.
            • Usyk: I have him tied with Ruiz. I think Usyk is a better boxer than any of the other guys, even Fury. He might suprise a lot of people just like Ruiz would.
            Wilder is finished regardless if he admitted he's an unhealthy 34 year old with hand problems, he's as done as a well done steak only thing he can do is go out like a man or let Breland save him like a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Twas quickly thrown together, but I can't wait for a prospect or club fighter to go on a run and get some hype that he can be a threat to Fury. I think Usyk will get that hype if he blasts through Chisora, but I'd love another name in the mix to shake things up even more, and add another percieved major threat to Wilder and AJ as well.

While i love having an undisputed champ, i also love when a few of the top guys have the clout that comes with a real belt. When Fury is undisputed, Wilder and AJ will have no chips left. AJ can fall off as far as I'm concerned, but Wilder has a lot of potential to still be a mega star, even with losses to Fury, and holding a belt goes a long way - he can have his own defenses, and then his own mega fights in parallel to Fury making defenses and his own mega fights, and the sport and division grows and becomes more enriched.
              Breland should've let him get knocked out he'd a retired or still tried again and get plastered again.

Comment

AJ obviously. Usyk in a year or two.

Comment

It's absolutely amazing how stupid most of you are when it comes to Fury. But I guess that should be expected, because most of you were just as stupid when it came to Wilder for the last couple of years hahaha. Fury first won the belts while on steroids. He then "retired" because he got caught on steroids and made up the narrative that it was because of mentall illness, drugs and alcohol. And most of you idiots bought it. Then he comes back, fights a bunch of bums and 2 Wilder fights, and he's now unbeatable? Had they stopped the Wallin fight on cuts (like they should have) he would have lost to a guy rated 83rd in the world right now. Fury also lost and was gifted a decision to McDermott years ago. And being a proven steroids cheat, everything he has done since then should be in question. Instead, you idiots are championing him and saying "what a great comeback story" hahahaha. His fall will be even bigger than Wilder's was.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                    It's absolutely amazing how stupid most of you are when it comes to Fury. But I guess that should be expected, because most of you were just as stupid when it came to Wilder for the last couple of years hahaha. Fury first won the belts while on steroids. He then "retired" because he got caught on steroids and made up the narrative that it was because of mentall illness, drugs and alcohol. And most of you idiots bought it. Then he comes back, fights a bunch of bums and 2 Wilder fights, and he's now unbeatable? Had they stopped the Wallin fight on cuts (like they should have) he would have lost to a guy rated 83rd in the world right now. Fury also lost and was gifted a decision to McDermott years ago. And being a proven steroids cheat, everything he has done since then should be in question. Instead, you idiots are championing him and saying "what a great comeback story" hahahaha. His fall will be even bigger than Wilder's was.
                    Lol, Fury was so superior in Wallin fight that it would be crazy to stop it. And that is why they let him to fight till the end.

We just see how it is man. Joshua is the only guy that can be game in Fury fight right now. You obviously think that guys like Kownacki, Pulev, Povetkin can beat Fury??

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      Lol, Fury was so superior in Wallin fight that it would be crazy to stop it. And that is why they let him to fight till the end.

We just see how it is man. Joshua is the only guy that can be game in Fury fight right now. You obviously think that guys like Kownacki, Pulev, Povetkin can beat Fury??
                      Fury is ranked #1 by every boxing publication/website in the world.

It's ok doe, Tyrone clearly knows more about boxing than all of the experts.

I expect him to start self-harming after Fury knocks Joshua spark out.

Comment

Working...
                      X