Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "The Greatest" Ali: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury vs Usyk will be a good gauge. Frankly I think Fury would beat Ali quite easily, especially with a ref that allows him to abuse his size. Having said that, Ali is legendary and Fury's legacy does not even come close. Fury could retire after beating Wilder in the trilogy and AJ twice in a row and Ali's legacy would still destroy his. Mike Tyson seems to get more praise than Ali these days but Ali was the Mayweather of the HW division, practically perfect (I just think that the HW division today is HW in name only, it's essentially the super heavyweight division and refs that allow the big boys to abuse their size has ruined it...look at Fury vs any number of his smaller opponents, AJ vs Parker etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
      Fury vs Usyk will be a good gauge. Frankly I think Fury would beat Ali quite easily, especially with a ref that allows him to abuse his size. Having said that, Ali is legendary and Fury's legacy does not even come close. Fury could retire after beating Wilder in the trilogy and AJ twice in a row and Ali's legacy would still destroy his. Mike Tyson seems to get more praise than Ali these days but Ali was the Mayweather of the HW division, practically perfect (I just think that the HW division today is HW in name only, it's essentially the super heavyweight division and refs that allow the big boys to abuse their size has ruined it...look at Fury vs any number of his smaller opponents, AJ vs Parker etc.)
      Fury vs Usyk will be a great fight.

Fury is the Mayweather of the HW division right now.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Fury has proved me wrong time and time again, i thought he was a half decent boxer who was a feather fisted oaf. Hes clearly the no.1 hw by a country mile though.

Still, claiming he would beat Ali is a bridge too far for me. Knock out femi and defend your title a few times agaist top opposition and then you can begin to have that conversation but for now i will say (prime) Ali would beat the sh it outta him.

Fury would walk through everything Cassius throws at him to land his own combinations and stops him late.

Comment

Ali is the greatest hands down. But his physical prime years, his very peak years as the best heavyweight of all time, were from February 25, 1964 to his exile from boxing in March 1967.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            Ali is the greatest hands down. But his physical prime years, his very peak years as the best heavyweight of all time, were from February 25, 1964 to his exile from boxing in March 1967.

Fury forces any version of Cassius to the corner and starts to land 5-7 punch combinations at will.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
              Posts like this, let's me know how incredibly stupid guys on here are. Fury has 2 decent wins on his resume and all of a sudden, he can somehow beat Ali, who had 2 decades worth of guys on his resume. Fury who took steroids and has never defended a belt, is now the greatest boxer to ever live hahaha. I want to say that this is comical, but I can't. it's actually sad to see. You idiots did the same with Wilder when you started saying he was the hardest puncher ever. And we see what happened to him. Fury is next to fall

Dethroning a decade long reigning undisputed and lineal champion and ATG is more than a "decent" win boyo.

And stopping the hardest hitter in boxing history sans Marciano is an ATG win as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Dethroning a decade long reigning undisputed and lineal champion and ATG is more than a "decent" win boyo.

And stopping the hardest hitter in boxing history sans Marciano is an ATG win as well.
                And taking steroids wipes all of that away dumbassss. Fury is a fraud, a con man who will be KOed within a years time. Then you will have to find a new idol to praise

Comment

And taking steroids wipes all of that away dumbassss. Fury is a fraud, a con man who will be KOed within a years time. Then you will have to find a new idol to praise
                  Who will KO him?

And where is the proof that he took PEDs for those fights?

Comment

Fury ****s alis ass

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
                      Fury ****s alis ass
                      Fury haters are desperate to find a name who can dethrone him.

Comment

Working...
                      X