Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "The Greatest" Ali: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Too Fast" Fury vs "The Greatest" Ali: Who wins?

Two slicksters. Two world class boxers. Two defensive wizards. Two world class champions. One is recognized as the greatest to ever do it...the other contends that title.

Who wins this high level chess match between two ring gods?

Fury by KO/TKO
    15.50%
    Fury by UD/SD/MD
    24.03%
    Ali by KO/TKO
    27.13%
    Ali by UD/SD/MD
    32.56%
    Draw / too close to call
    0.78%

Been saying this for a while and getting laughed at but Ali could not deal with somebody like Fury

He would be out jabbed
    If he tried to fight aggressive he would pay

A heavyweight who is taller with longer range and good feet

We never saw Ali face that and I dont think it would go well for him

Fury is more intelligent

But that's just my opinion

Ali is the only man I have ever looked up to before anybody says I'm hating

Comment

All this guy has done is stop a limited Wilder and win the most boring heavyweight title fight ever against Klitschko. Not even in Ali's league. Not even entitled to hold his spit bucket. Absolute Joke fight.
      Stuntman Mike Stuntman Mike likes this.

Comment

Fury would never lose to a midget like Ali.

Too big, too strong, too skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
          Been saying this for a while and getting laughed at but Ali could not deal with somebody like Fury

He would be out jabbed
          If he tried to fight aggressive he would pay

A heavyweight who is taller with longer range and good feet

We never saw Ali face that and I dont think it would go well for him

Fury is more intelligent

But that's just my opinion

Ali is the only man I have ever looked up to before anybody says I'm hating
          Good to see an intelligent, knowledgeable poster back on the forum. Welcome home lad.

Comment

Gotta go with Ali, he was to fast and to slick and had the power to hurt Fury. Everything Fury does Ali does better

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
              Gotta go with Ali, he was to fast and to slick and had the power to hurt Fury. Everything Fury does Ali does better
              But he's quite simply..too small

Comment

Fury by UD but Ali takes a career ending beating.

Sorry but Ali isn't beating a 6'9" 280lb man with the skills of Fury, just not happening.

I can see in 50 years he have heavyweight champions, 7 foot 5, 340lbs, athletic, quick, slick and people will still be saying Ali and Jack Dempsey would kick their asses, nostalgia is a powerful force
                Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 06-19-2020, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                  But he's quite simply..too small
                  Ali was 6'3...smaller and lesser boxers have dropped Fury and gave him hard fights

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                    Ali was 6'3...smaller and lesser boxers have dropped Fury and gave him hard fights
                    With mythical match-ups you have to go with each guy at their best. Ali was almost out for around 90 secnds vs Henry Cooper, who is very limited. Knocked down at the end of round, barely able to come out for next round. Fury was knocked down by Pajkic at around age 22 and very raw, at that time Fury was not even a top 20 HW.

He was only 24 and still improving when he was dropped by Cunningham. Since then the only guy to drop him is Wilder, fully understandable.

Fury is bigger than Ali, and as good or better than Ali at everything also. I actually think prime vs prime, Fury wins handily.

Comment

Working...
                    X