Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are AJ fans so defensive and aggressive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are AJ fans so defensive and aggressive?

Is it because there's a new sheriff in town that's taking all the glory?

AJ fans can't handle their hero being the #2 to Fury and are lashing out.

Now they can't even resort to playing the money card seeing as how Forbes just announced Fury as the biggest earner in boxing.

Unfortunately these aggressive AJ fans are only going to get worse as they slowly realise that Fury is going to humiliate and destroy their god.

Either that or they've all got roid rage.

They can't accept reality because of six things and it's tearing them apart:
    1. AJ got beat brutally by an absolute bum who had every conceivable disadvantage- the hype job was exposed
    2. WILDER, let alone Fury, earn more money in Boxing then their idol the hype job. Forbes list makes it clear. AJ just gets endorsements
    3. Fury is a name in American Boxing while aj is still virtually unknown here
    4. They hated and lied about Wilder being a nobody but #3 was only possible through fighting Wilder
    5. Fury made the biggest fight in recent HW history and it was with WILDER- while the hype job played hide n seek with his master eddie
    6. Wilder is one of the biggest names in british Boxing despite being American, Fury is the biggest name in UK, BOTH are known in America BUT aj is only known in the uk

Comment

I don't have anything against AJ. He is a good fighter and seems like a good dude.

I think it's just because Andy's fat ass beat him up they are all mad

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I don't have anything against AJ. He is a good fighter and seems like a good dude.

I think it's just because Andy's fat ass beat him up they are all mad
        I don't tbh, I know for a fact that Fury is going to knock him out, but I've got nothing against him personally, but his fans are something else.

The problem is, they can't handle legitimate criticism. Us Fury & Wilder fans are used to people ****ting on them, everyone on here used to call Fury a bum when I said he was the real deal.

AJ was anointed as the saviour of boxing as soon as he made his debut & had all the media licking his arse and calling him the best thing since sliced bread.

Now people who understands boxing such as myself always knew that AJ was a good, albeit flawed HW

Unfortunately these football fans who became boxing fans because of AJ still can't grasp that they've been lied to.

It's sad, and unfortunately some of them will keep believing Hearn's propaganda and spin right up to the point before Fury ends him.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          I don't tbh, I know for a fact that Fury is going to knock him out, but I've got nothing against him personally, but his fans are something else.

The problem is, they can't handle legitimate criticism. Us Fury & Wilder fans are used to people ****ting on them, everyone on here used to call Fury a bum when I said he was the real deal.

AJ was anointed as the saviour of boxing as soon as he made his debut & had all the media licking his arse and calling him the best thing since sliced bread.

Now people who understands boxing such as myself always knew that AJ was a good, albeit flawed HW

Unfortunately these football fans who became boxing fans because of AJ still can't grasp that they've been lied to.

It's sad, and unfortunately some of them will keep believing Hearn's propaganda and spin right up to the point before Fury ends him.
          see your fishing for a bite lol.
          Next year we will find out son as this fight is gonna happen and yiur be crying in your lager shandy after hahaha.
          I watched the Cunningham fight early today and fury was getting beaten up by a cruiserweight lol

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            see your fishing for a bite lol.
            Next year we will find out son as this fight is gonna happen and yiur be crying in your lager shandy after hahaha.
            I watched the Cunningham fight early today and fury was getting beaten up by a cruiserweight lol
            Mate, you're probably one of the most level headed AJ fans on here nowadays which is saying something.

Most AJ fans on here are aggressive lunatics like Sid Knee, BangEM and Juggernutter.

Comment

They watched their hero get knocked out by a dude who probably wears a t-shirt in the swimming pool.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Is it because there's a new sheriff in town that's taking all the glory?

AJ fans can't handle their hero being the #2 to Fury and are lashing out.

Now they can't even resort to playing the money card seeing as how Forbes just announced Fury as the biggest earner in boxing.

Unfortunately these aggressive AJ fans are only going to get worse as they slowly realise that Fury is going to humiliate and destroy their god.

Either that or they've all got roid rage.
                Are you related to Mr Carefoot because I know Fury is and his favourite meal is wild boar meat?

Comment

Try saying something negative about Floyd if you want to see defensive fans. Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    Are you related to Mr Carefoot because I know Fury is and his favourite meal is wild boar meat?
                    "AJ knocks Ali out in 2, right lads?"

Comment

Working...
                    X