Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are AJ fans so defensive and aggressive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Is it because there's a new sheriff in town that's taking all the glory?

AJ fans can't handle their hero being the #2 to Fury and are lashing out.

Now they can't even resort to playing the money card seeing as how Forbes just announced Fury as the biggest earner in boxing.

Unfortunately these aggressive AJ fans are only going to get worse as they slowly realise that Fury is going to humiliate and destroy their god.

Either that or they've all got roid rage.
    I'd like to see the source that says Tyson Fury has earned more than Anthony Joshua, in their entire careers.

What's more aggresive than starting your own thread to validate your own narrative? Slow clap for you.

Stay pathetic, Denium.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
      I'd like to see the source that says Tyson Fury has earned more than Anthony Joshua, in their entire careers.

What's more aggresive than starting your own thread to validate your own narrative? Slow clap for you.

Stay pathetic, Denium.
      When did i claim that Fury has earned more than AJ during his career? Another AJ fan bringing up straw man arguments lol.

All i said was that Forbes announced Fury as earning more money than AJ during the alloted time period, nothing more. I don't give a s*** about how money a boxer makes, i don't see any of it.

You're exactly the kind of casual I'm describing, well done for validating my thread.

Comment

When did i claim that Fury has earned more than AJ during his career? Another AJ fan bringing up straw man arguments lol.

All i said was that Forbes announced Fury as earning more money than AJ during the alloted time period, nothing more. I don't give a s*** about how money a boxer makes, i don't see any of it.

You're exactly the kind of casual I'm describing, well done for validating my thread.
        And you call Joshua fans aggressive! Pot kettle black! LMAO.

Comment

Is it because there's a new sheriff in town that's taking all the glory?

AJ fans can't handle their hero being the #2 to Fury and are lashing out.

Now they can't even resort to playing the money card seeing as how Forbes just announced Fury as the biggest earner in boxing.

Unfortunately these aggressive AJ fans are only going to get worse as they slowly realise that Fury is going to humiliate and destroy their god.

Either that or they've all got roid rage.
          Cause they’re all teenagers or children. Or at least have the mental age of a child...

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
            If you think AJ ducked then you're dumber than Trump. If you think Wilder was #2 then you're dumber again.

Wilder was hype. He's won about 2 rounds of his last million fights.
            Case and point...

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
              And you call Joshua fans aggressive! Pot kettle black! LMAO.
              Some are, yes. I on the other hand, am cool, calm & sexy.

I do wonder, why even bother to read my thread when my mere presence seems to trigger you?

Comment

"AJ knocks Ali out in 2, right lads?"

You must listen to the boxing asylum podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  You must listen to the boxing asylum podcast.
                  Haha of course, Guru models himself off me.

Comment

Why are AJ fans so defensive and aggressive?

High estrogen levels. Reminder, THIS is what the average AJ fan looks like:

F_GGOTS!!! UK men are mostly f_ggots, hate to break it to you. "We bombed Dresden for the queen! Long live Britannia!" *slurps on c_ck*

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Cause they’re all teenagers or children. Or at least have the mental age of a child...
                      Probably turns you on... nonce.

Comment

Working...
                      X