Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are AJ fans so defensive and aggressive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
    Well, you're clearly trolling.
    I'm only bringing this up because you did btw.

Forbes list was based on Fury's 3 fights and only counted AJ's 1 fight in Saudi.

BUT

Fury got $20m per fight from espn. $60m in total then? $12m from WWE. obv must have got paid by Frank Warren/BT sports too, but i cant imagine it was a lot for those fights. Even the wilder fight drew 400k subs in the uk(obv it's 5am).
    That too, after Wilder? $20m....for wilder?
    he got robbed thrice over...
    $5m for the first fight, $20m for the second..and the dodgy draw.

AJ got $65m off the saudis alone. Keep in mind that out of the $100m the saudis put up, the 65m is after Eddie's cut and Ruiz's cut. So $65m without the promoter taking anything.

Here's what he gets from matchroom directly.
    https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/3...-180513282525/
    £100m 3 yr contract.
    that's close to $20m per fight from matchroom?
    so $85m right there in 1 fight.
    (im assuming matchroom pay aj directly, but they get to keep the profits from the ppv? if not, then he's making a whole lot more since the sky ppv numbers came to £40m).

that doesnt even inc what Dazn would have paid Joshua or sponsors.

if you troll about money and get a pissed off response with facts..your response is 'dey angreh tho'.
    what do you expect? it's bad enough seeing the allah haymon worshippers at work on here.

I'm a fan of all the top british HWs but i like to support the underdog in fights. since the trolling is from a lot of fake fury fans who are just doing it to express a form of racism(they were fake kell brook fans before too), naturally ill stick with aj when they fight.
    if aj loses, not the end of the world as it still means there's a british undisputed world hw champion.but it does mean having to see a lot of disgusting stuff posted online that i dont like to read.

Fury is likeable though. Lives in Morcambe in a modest sized house. Came back from beating wilder to buy presents for his kids from B&M. That's someone who doesnt deserve hate at all.
    However, you're not just hating his fans are you? you're hating him.

my hate towards 'fury fans' is geared towards the fake ones...the ex kell brook fans. I can see through their bs.
    I'm not concerned with any issues outside of boxing, I don't really give a crap about AJs speech, yes it was probably a bit stupid, but Fury has also said plenty of stupid things.

Joshua and Wilder both ducked each other, so they're both as bad as each other in my book.

As a man, I have no problem with AJ, just some of his fanbase.

BangEM is my guy tho, at least he doesn't pretend to be unbiased.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Why are AJ fans so defensive and aggressive?

because they know 100% that AJ ducked Wilder TWICE !!

you see the same thing happen to Golovkin fans when you mention Andre Ward

Comment

Is it because there's a new sheriff in town that's taking all the glory?

AJ fans can't handle their hero being the #2 to Fury and are lashing out.

Now they can't even resort to playing the money card seeing as how Forbes just announced Fury as the biggest earner in boxing.

Unfortunately these aggressive AJ fans are only going to get worse as they slowly realise that Fury is going to humiliate and destroy their god.

Either that or they've all got roid rage.
        - -U still on toopid meds?

Comment

If you think AJ ducked then you're dumber than Trump. If you think Wilder was #2 then you're dumber again.

Wilder was hype. He's won about 2 rounds of his last million fights.

Comment

You are **ing right man

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
            They can't accept reality because of six things and it's tearing them apart:
            1. AJ got beat brutally by an absolute bum who had every conceivable disadvantage- the hype job was exposed
            2. WILDER, let alone Fury, earn more money in Boxing then their idol the hype job. Forbes list makes it clear. AJ just gets endorsements
            3. Fury is a name in American Boxing while aj is still virtually unknown here
            4. They hated and lied about Wilder being a nobody but #3 was only possible through fighting Wilder
            5. Fury made the biggest fight in recent HW history and it was with WILDER- while the hype job played hide n seek with his master eddie
            6. Wilder is one of the biggest names in british Boxing despite being American, Fury is the biggest name in UK, BOTH are known in America BUT aj is only known in the uk
            AJ is a bum and Fury will dismantle him ahhhh 😂😂 if Fury can't then the real Champ Wilder will do! 💪💪

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
              If you think AJ ducked then you're dumber than Trump. If you think Wilder was #2 then you're dumber again.

Wilder was hype. He's won about 2 rounds of his last million fights.
              Sure he was, AJ had been knocked out by a fat late replacement, whereas Wilder was an unbeaten 5yr champion.

Trump is a billionaire & POTUS, whereas you work in a call centre.

Who's the dumb one?

Comment

They smoke too much crack

Comment

I've gone off Joshua in a major way and I can't wait for Fury to ko him.

BUT with that being said some people act like Joshua as a boxer is literally **** when, obviously that's not true.

Yes he has major flaws but he also has some pretty good strengths, and he's fought and mostly beaten pretty decent opposition.

Is he the second coming? No but he's a pretty decent heavyweight and has had an entertaining career for the most part, he will go down as the second best heavyweight of his era imo.

Comment

"AJ knocks Ali out in 2, right lads?"

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
                      I've gone off Joshua in a major way and I can't wait for Fury to ko him.

BUT with that being said some people act like Joshua as a boxer is literally **** when, obviously that's not true.

Yes he has major flaws but he also has some pretty good strengths, and he's fought and mostly beaten pretty decent opposition.

Is he the second coming? No but he's a pretty decent heavyweight and has had an entertaining career for the most part, he will go down as the second best heavyweight of his era imo.
                      That's what I said in the OP.

Joshua is a good, yet flawed boxer, who I would confidently pick against most guys in the division.

However I don't believe he's in Fury's league, and that's not a particular knock at AJ, because I believe Fury is a special, once in a generation type talent.

This thread was made about his aggressive, casual fanbase who can't take honest, legitimate criticism of Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X