Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are AJ fans so defensive and aggressive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
    Why are AJ fans so defensive and aggressive?

High estrogen levels. Reminder, THIS is what the average AJ fan looks like:

F_GGOTS!!! UK men are mostly f_ggots, hate to break it to you. "We bombed Dresden for the queen! Long live Britannia!" *slurps on c_ck*
    I dunno, but a reliable source has informed me that this is an actual picture of BangEM in all his gear.

What a magnificent specimen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      Probably turns you on... nonce.
      Jax Teller is yet another aggressive AJ fan, what's with these guys?

RJJ isn't an AJ fan so he's automatically a nonce? Thanks again for proving my point.

Comment

Probably turns you on... nonce.
        Speak yourself you weird f***er.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Haha of course, Guru models himself off me.
          I was sat by the Guru and Andy P at Taylor-Davies. The Guru sh** Hearn up.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Jax Teller is yet another aggressive AJ fan, what's with these guys?

RJJ isn't an AJ fan so he's automatically a nonce? Thanks again for proving my point.
            Nope he just fiddles kids.

I'm an agressive AJ fan because I pointed out you was being delusional when you said Fury is bigger in UK and AJ has fell off despite 'facts and figures' suggesting the complete opposite?

You could just stick to the script that Fury's generally a better technical boxer that also knows how to make it dirty to get the job done and I'd struggle to disagree.

However you just have to make stuff up that doesn't match reality. Don't get upset with the truth and act victimised when it's pointed out.

Or was it when I pointed out Fury ducked Dillian when he requested to fight Dillian for the Diamond belt?
            Last edited by Jax teller; 06-16-2020, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Nope he just fiddles kids.

I'm an agressive AJ fan because I pointed out you was being delusional when you said Fury is bigger in UK and AJ has fell off despite 'facts and figures' suggesting the complete opposite?

You could just stick to the script that Fury's generally a better technical boxer that also knows how to make it dirty to get the job done and I'd struggle to disagree.

However you just have to make stuff up that doesn't match reality. Don't get upset with the truth and act victimised when it's pointed out.

Or was it when I pointed out Fury ducked Dillian when he requested to fight Dillian for the Diamond belt?
              WTF are you talking about? I don't even know who you are lol.

Who are these nobodies? lol

Comment

I'm an agressive AJ fan
                We already worked that out you mad little nonce...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  I was sat by the Guru and Andy P at Taylor-Davies. The Guru sh** Hearn up.
                  Lol, didnt realise there were fellow asylum listeners on here! What were they saying? Actually i can imagine
                  Have you heard the guru v kugan when he called in? Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Lol, didnt realise there were fellow asylum listeners on here! What were they saying? Actually i can imagine
                    I wasn’t right next to them, just a few rows behind, I just said alright and told them I was a listener. We were basically just saying how much we were looking forward to Taylor smashing Ohara.

After Davies quit there was a bit of a melee ringside and Tommy charged towards Hearn and Hearn genuinely looked rattled.

Hahaha yeah man that was hilarious, Kugan called in thinking he was the big man and the Guru absolutely rinsed him.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Hearn & Kugan keep trying to get Guru's twitter account banned.

He's been on a serious AJ rant this past week or so, triggering loads of matchroom fanboys on there.

Here is a particular favorite;

Last edited by denium; 06-17-2020, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X