Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I Control 168-Pound Division, Not Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I Control 168-Pound Division, Not Canelo Alvarez

Caleb Plant captured the IBF super middleweight championship in January 2019 when he defeated Jose Uzcategui. He's since made two successful defenses of his title, scoring a TKO win over Mike Lee last June and a TKO win over Vincent Feigenbutz in February.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice to see that Plant is spending his quarantine smoking massive amounts of weed.

Comment

As far as money and popularity, no way. But if we're talking being a credible champion in the division, yes, the ibf title means more than the wba regular title. As far as having the chance to be a true force at 168 for yrs to come, benavidez & plant should be at the top of that list.

Comment

This idiot couldn’t control the biggest chance of his life to make a single fight and make the most money he possibly can, but we are suppose to believe he controls the whole 168 division? 😂 ok

Comment

No one controls **** in that division. It's not like there's a Beterbiev of 168.

Comment

This statement would be perfect...AFTER he unified some titles! I hope Benavidez vs. Plant happens in 2020!

Comment

I'd like to see Smith's team make an approach. A win perhaps would him a stand out option for Canelo.

Comment

Plant doesnt rule the division nor does Nelo. As far as I can tell Benavidez is the man to beat at 168 and I'm a Plant fan saying this. Plant should try and unify with Benavidez or any of the other champs. If not that then fight Nelo without worrying about money and if he wins then fight another champ and win
                Then and only then can he say he rules the division

Comment

The A side controls whatever division they want to go in.

Comment

Plant is definitely a world-class fighter, but beating lesser guys like Lee & Feigenbutz doesn't give you control to anything. SMW is hot right now & it could be anybody's crown with the quality of guys there. Benavidez is definitely the favorite to clean out the division IMO though.

Comment

Working...
                    X