Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I Control 168-Pound Division, Not Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Plant is getting a power trip from fighting scrubs (the only fighters he has leverage over)

Comment

Man, this quarantine really has everyone talking out of their a**.

Comment

Snort, chuckle.

Comment

Change in prediction: now its gonna be TKO Rd 7. Plant getting dropped multiple times and stopped in Rd 7 by stinging body shots.

Earlier prediction was Rd9. Lol

Comment

I don't see right now a man in the 168 division , there are 4 undefeated champions and like someone who postet a previous comment, there is no beterbiev on the division.

Respect to him what I don't like is that these guys win his first world championship against a b level guy and they think they deserve outrageous money and they put these diva demands to fight them.

It's like Mayweather said and I think he is right, these new guys want everything given at them, they don't wanna earn it the hard way, pay your dues, earn your stripes.

With all due respect to Mr. Plant he doesn't control anything, nor Canelo, Nor Benavidez, nor BJS, nor Smith, there is no unified or long established guy at 168 right now.

Comment

More BS quarantine trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                I don't see right now a man in the 168 division , there are 4 undefeated champions and like someone who postet a previous comment, there is no beterbiev on the division.

Respect to him what I don't like is that these guys win his first world championship against a b level guy and they think they deserve outrageous money and they put these diva demands to fight them.

It's like Mayweather said and I think he is right, these new guys want everything given at them, they don't wanna earn it the hard way, pay your dues, earn your stripes.

With all due respect to Mr. Plant he doesn't control anything, nor Canelo, Nor Benavidez, nor BJS, nor Smith, there is no unified or long established guy at 168 right now.
                Fair points, but, truthfully, we all know that money talks and bs walks. Canelo is the cash cow in all of boxing, so he's definitely running whatever division he decides to enter. Plant has zero leverage over Canelo. If he wants some, he needs to unify with one of the other SMW champs, not continue to fight B-level contenders. When/If Plant does successfully unify against one of the other alphabet titlists, he will still be the B-side against Canelo.
                Last edited by NachoMan; 06-11-2020, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  The A side controls whatever division they want to go in.
                  Yes! This is professional boxing soits business first, and whoever brings the $$$ calls the shots. That isn't Plant.

Comment

Chump controls nothing..trying to get a payday..just fight benevides or smith then you can talk. Beating Mike Lee made him think he's a GOAT LOL

Comment

Caleb : I control the division not Canelo. *Turns down GBP offer*

Comment

Working...
                      X