What Made Floyd Hard to Knockdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    No sht dumbfk?

I clearly know what I’m talking about despite getting some details in my initial post wrong which I had no problem acknowledging. My assessment of floyd and the overall point of my post was correct.

You quoting me just to nitpick on details after 2 other posters had already pointed out the mistakes, without even addressing the topic of the thread speaks itself alt right boy.
    If you clearly knew then I wouldn’t have had to correct you jnr

Comment

He had an excellent chin and exceptional balance. When you add his brilliant defence he's a tough man to knock down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
        Didn't read pass something about racism being a modern...wha-?
        I don't entertain racists trying hard to twist up some nonsensical dribble like you just failed at. Now like I said, don't let me catch you again. Or we're finna do this every time. Tighten up. Fix yourself. Cut the BS.
        - -Most scientists say there is no scientific basis for any notion of race.

That makes U sorta like flat past U sell date kola that we already knew.

Welcome to walk back and present U best evidence Jr. Looking more and more U shot before U prime...snickers...

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          If you clearly knew then I wouldn’t have had to correct you jnr
          You haven’t corrected anything. I never denied that a glove touching the canvas should be/is ruled a knockdown. I simply said that it’s a technicality that’s at the ref’s discretion and the ref decided not to rule it that way. The point was that Floyd has never actually been knocked off of his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            - -Most scientists say there is no scientific basis for any notion of race.

That makes U sorta like flat past U sell date kola that we already knew.

Welcome to walk back and present U best evidence Jr. Looking more and more U shot before U prime...snickers...
            Ain't that either. It's crazy the lengths a racist will go to say racism doesn't exist. Must be from that reverse universe "scientists" discovered.

Comment

Ain't that either. It's crazy the lengths a racist will go to say racism doesn't exist. Must be from that reverse universe "scientists" discovered.
              - -Scientists have discovered racist race baiting Russian and Chinese bots among us.

Recent postings show U quite generous with U race baiting posts.

Prez Lenny Ellerbeewannabee, that be U?

Comment

It is not so difficult to have a "good chin" when you are a fighter from lower divisions. Fighters in that divisions don`t hit that hard.

Comment

Those bonus checks to play soft on floyd and let the fraud franchise win. Nobody was allowed to hurt or beat the fraud franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -Scientists have discovered racist race baiting Russian and Chinese bots among us.

Recent postings show U quite generous with U race baiting posts.

Prez Lenny Ellerbeewannabee, that be U?
                    More racially based rhetoric I'm certain. I don't have to read to sense the BS you wrote.

Comment

More racially based rhetoric I'm certain. I don't have to read to sense the BS you wrote.
                      - -Only thing U proved is U and Mr Moonbot both made of Green Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                      X