Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Made Floyd Hard to Knockdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only his chin, but his ability to quickly recovered and composed under heavy pressure is highly underrated too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Zab wasnt a flash knockdown his glove touched because his foot caught up, the punch hardly touched him, if you can find a version that shows the feet you can see it.

Floyd has never had the seat of his pants on the canvas because he has a great chin, great reflexes and great balance and off course he is so hard to hit clean.

Floyd got touched but look at the feet, its the catching of the stretched out foot that caused the stumble, they were catching their feet all night, happens a lot when lead feet are the mirror same.
      - -We already knew U blind as as 3 blind mice and dum as two posts nailed together.

Why U gotta rub it in?

Comment

I don’t give count his official KD against Famoso Hernandez, he definitely has a tough chin and a sturdy neck, he does get hit and he doesn’t fold. He was hit hard by Emmanuel Augustus, Corley, De la Hoya, JMM, Maidana and he equip himself quite well. For me Mayweather had everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
          He's racist. Blatantly racist. I've been back 24 hours after a year and every thread that has a Black American fighter involved he's in there pulling this BS. It's overwhelmingly obvious.
          - -U Smarty Panty Boy is it now?

I rate Spence, Terence and Manny over U Sissyboy and seen most of their fights.

Read it and weep thee for a new pacifier.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            - -U Smarty Panty Boy is it now?

I rate Spence, Terence and Manny over U Sissyboy and seen most of their fights.

Read it and weep thee for a new pacifier.
            More racist dribble from a soy boy brit. Typical and expected. In English next time clown😂

Comment

More racist dribble from a soy boy brit. Typical and expected. In English next time clown😂
              - -U playing poker with the race card ain't a winner.

Spence, Terence, and Manny the way to swing.

Comment

More racist dribble from a soy boy brit. Typical and expected. In English next time clown��
                A piece of British soy who can’t use his own language

Hah

What grade is she in again?

Comment

- -U playing poker with the race card ain't a winner.

Spence, Terence, and Manny the way to swing.
                  No such thing as a race card. You've been playing poker by yourself. Like I said in English. You trying to switch things around but losing to your own previous history of blatant racism. Just do better. Don't let me catch you again.

Comment

- -We already knew U blind as as 3 blind mice and dum as two posts nailed together.

Why U gotta rub it in?
                    Watch the video its not hard to see .

Comment

No such thing as a race card. You've been playing poker by yourself. Like I said in English. You trying to switch things around but losing to your own previous history of blatant racism. Just do better. Don't let me catch you again.
                      - -Racism a modern term invented thousands of years after boxing was birthed in its various itinerations still going today.

It's become a crutch used by sissies throwing hissy fits when they're whooped. See first Ali/Frazier fight.

U boy used it when he announced his retirement in the middle of his Oscar rematch saying he wouldn't work for the slave wages Oscar and HBO were paying him, $20mil.

Came crawling back to Oscar and HBO for $5mil vs Marquez that the IRS seized. I don't make this shhh up, he did and U did.

Thanks for the reminder!

Comment

Working...
                      X