Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: I'm Better Than Dillian Whyte, I'll Push For Another Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
    If they were American they'd be number one and number two in the national rankings.
    Good thing one is from Jamaica and one is from Zimbabwe so I wonder how that plays into there rankings.

Chisora won that first fight clearly the 2nd fight he was winning as well just got caught with a monster left hook. Unfortunately he got robbed in the first fight as it should be 1-1 but now it's 2-0 and he got brutally knocked out in the last fight so I don't see a point.

Comment

I don't much care for Whyte as a boxer, Chisora probably is a little better, I know Parker is but you have to respect that hook, it's beautiful thing to behold.

Comment

Chisora when motivated would give anyone the business. He reminds me of Glen Johnson. He sits on your chest and does that give and take style. Really looking forward to him v Usyk, was looking forward to how Parker was going to navigate him, but he got bitten by a spider instead.

Comment

We need Chisora vs Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Corbett View Post
            Whyte is WBC interim Champion and ranked number 2 by Ring magazine and has a great resume and Chisora maybe lower level but is still feared enough that boxers avoid him like Parker blaming an ant bite or something pmsl
            I dont see any good opponents on Whytes resume except beating parker via head butt, and getting flattended by AJ?

Can you confirm which top 5 fighters he beat to get to his #2 ranking?

Comment

Originally posted by Corbett View Post
              Whyte brutally KOd Chisora in what was a KO of the year even his coach was praying over his unconscious body in the ring I think the same thing would happen again only earlier this time
              Lucky punch, he was getting out boxed and losing for 11 rounds of the fight.

Whyte hasnt knocked out a single person since. Couldnt even KO midget nobodies like Rivas or 40 year dinosaur wach. This hype job getting derailed very soon, as soon as he grows the balls to fight someone decent.

Comment

Whyte isn’t going to go at Chisora pace and play wait and catch up. Whyte would stop him by mid rounds next time,he also had another pressure fighter Rivas,sooner or later he’s going to use that size and start boxing around that jab and not let the fights be as difficult for himself . Povetkin is a perfect opponent to see if he learned from those other fights .

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  Derek Chisora was abit overtrained during the second Whyte fight. Haye attempted to mold Chisora, and train him with HIS old techniques. David Haye as a fighter was like a fighter jet, where as Derek Chisora is like a Armored tank 'Therefore he needs to be trained slightly different'.

All the plyometric exercises are only wasting Chisora's time, he needs a strong aerobic capacity and lots of brute strength 'Chisora was empty inside and weak during the Whyte rematch, the intensity that Haye had him training at was just too much for his body'. I knew he had lost the fight soon as, I saw him at the weigh in etc

Note: I am not sure who would win the rematch, Whyte did not look all that good in his last fight 'Seems like Whyte is burning himself out before he even gets his well deserved title shot'.
                  He got his title shot last year. And the coward turned it down.

He is not burning himself out, just running out of Dianabol.

Comment

Both would be the best win of Wilder, if he even beats them. They are better than hype job Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      Both would be the best win of Wilder, if he even beats them. They are better than hype job Ortiz.
                      Chisora has 9 losses on his record.

Comment

Working...
                      X