Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: I'm Better Than Dillian Whyte, I'll Push For Another Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: I'm Better Than Dillian Whyte, I'll Push For Another Fight

Heavyweight contender Derek Chisora is confident that he can beat his rival, Dillian Whyte, if a trilogy fight ever comes together. In 2016, Chisora lost a razor-close twelve round split decision to Whyte in one of the most action-packed heavyweight bouts in years. There were many observers who felt Chisora had done enough to win the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chisora and Whyte are both at similar level. b grade domestic level
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Chisora is right. Anyone can see that the ref was a paid Matchroom shill in the second Whyte fight. I’m not sure Whyte gets the KO if the ref didn’t take a bs point from Del Boy moments before and breaking his concentration
      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Whyte brutally KOd Chisora in what was a KO of the year even his coach was praying over his unconscious body in the ring I think the same thing would happen again only earlier this time

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Whyte is WBC interim Champion and ranked number 2 by Ring magazine and has a great resume and Chisora maybe lower level but is still feared enough that boxers avoid him like Parker blaming an ant bite or something pmsl

Comment

He was really giving Dillian the business in those fights, especially the second but Whyte is a tough man. Who knows with better application and concentration he might well beat him next time. .. Both are entertaining fighters.

Comment

Both great fights. Chisora for me was a close but clear winner of the first fight. And the second fight was 50-50, but I think after the second point deduction, which for the record there should have been no points deducted, poor referee, Chisora felt like he had to risk it all, not knowing the scorecards and got knocked out. Need a third fight with a better ref.

Comment

Was the last one fixed though?

Comment

Derek Chisora was abit overtrained during the second Whyte fight. Haye attempted to mold Chisora, and train him with HIS old techniques. David Haye as a fighter was like a fighter jet, where as Derek Chisora is like a Armored tank 'Therefore he needs to be trained slightly different'.

All the plyometric exercises are only wasting Chisora's time, he needs a strong aerobic capacity and lots of brute strength 'Chisora was empty inside and weak during the Whyte rematch, the intensity that Haye had him training at was just too much for his body'. I knew he had lost the fight soon as, I saw him at the weigh in etc

Note: I am not sure who would win the rematch, Whyte did not look all that good in his last fight 'Seems like Whyte is burning himself out before he even gets his well deserved title shot'.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    If they were American they'd be number one and number two in the national rankings.

Comment

Working...
                    X